General Injustice Gods Among Us Gameplay Chat

Having fun with Superman. He feels like Wonder Woman but with better zoning, he doesn't have her mix up game though. Reo wrote a great guide on him over on TYM.

SonicFox EXPOSED

So happy to see his cheap ass guessing game character get blown up.
Though it's sad to say I play exactly like him with Deathstroke. He and I are the only players I know that will do 3 immediate dashes in a row after getting knocked full screen. And Yolo BatUppercut? I throw out Yolo Swordflips like their 6 months past their expiration date

Yeah, but he lost to an even cheaper character in MMH. His downward teleport punch actually works as a cross up in certain instances. That's bullsh#%t. I can't stand that f#%ker.

lol, Sonic Fox thought he was good for winning a regional in MK9 when all the top players went to MLG.

yeah i cant stand batgirl because you are forced to play defensivel. She controls the screen period the only way I can beat her is by baiting or punishing the yolo stuff. MMH is just as bad if not worse but at least mmh doesn't have a vortex on top of all his dirty tricks like batgirl.

I don't understand why this game died out around here. This s#%t is still fun!

I agree but sadly most of trmk hates injustice. I remember making a thread about a while back but despite that I still play the game. I finally got my 360!!! all I need is to order the hori gem so I can finally play the 360 injustice crowd this summer!!