Son tried to rape his mom, then killed her for...

C-Sword

Taking away his Call Of Duty game.

A 13-year-old killed his own mother after a failed attempt to rape her in a row over a ban on the Call of Duty video game, a US court heard.

The jury in the murder trial of Noah Crooks heard a disturbing 911 call during which the teenage accused, from Iowa, can be heard pouring his heart out about the killing.

Crooks, now 14 , has been charged with first-degree murder and assault with intent to commit sexual abuse on March 24, 2012.

The victim was his 37-year-old mother, Gretchen Crooks, who had taken away his “Call of Duty” video game because he got bad grades in school, it was said.

The court heard Crooks admit that it was because of the game being taken away that he snapped.
In the 911 recording made on the night of the murder at the family's home in Osage, Iowa, Crooks can be heard telling the operator:

“I’m not joking at all. She’s dead. I’m scared. I killed my mom with my .22. I don’t know why I did it.”

Police responding to the call found the woman shot multiple, according to Mitchell County Sheriff's Office.

During the conversation, which lasted about 10 minutes, the boy repeated his confession several times The Global Gazette reported.

Crooks said: “I feel crazy and I know I'm not. I think I have some form of ADD.

“I tried to rape her. I tried to rape her but I couldn't do it.

“Who tries to rape their own mom? My life is down the drain now.”

He went on to say: “I just wish it was a dream so I could wake up and I could kiss her and hug her.”
Noah rambled on about his mother making him homemade doughnuts earlier that night and expressed disbelief that he killed her after she did that for him.

He then revealed that his mother had taken away his Call of Duty video game because he got bad grades in school, and that is when he snapped.

He told the 911 operator: “Something just came over me.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/noah-crooks-boy-13-killed-1868899

Jesus Christ.

I can understand the murder, but the rape? The kid had some dark shit in his head already. Throw that key away goddamnit.

What a beautiful way to start a Sunday afternoon with this article.

Yeah seems like that kid is messed up in the cranium. But his own mother?
Disgusting

Wrong. Just wrong!!!!! He needs to be in a mental hospital, monitored by security and medical staff ASAP!!!

Crusade going on about guns and violent video games. Wouldn't surprised of Columbine is brought up.

I shouldn't expect too much from a tabloid, but they are really scraping at the bottom of the barrel to take last year's news and publish it as something new.

Call of Duty. Not even once.

In all seriousness, this kid needs to be locked up in his own cell with nothing but his thoughts.

Seriously? Why would this kid have access to a .22 in the first place? I'm not saying it's the Mother's fault but a 13 year old shouldn't have access to a gun.

Also he missed an opportunity to get a 360 no scope. What a n00b.

Wow that's pretty disturbing. We had a kid in the city I live, who ran away after his parents took away his copy of call of duty a few years back.

(wakes up, makes coffee) (sits down at computer, signs into trmk, sips coffee) (visits this thread first) (reads c-sword's post) what the f$%# is wrong with people? well, i think that's enough internet for today. (shuts down computer, lays down) (tries not to cry, cries a lot)

tumblr_m8phk7EnDU1ropi1f.jpg