My MK9 Noob Saibot Outfit

PepMaster

Hello everyone it's been a while since I last posted here, and this is what I've been working on. I originally bought the outfit from the UK eBay, but it did not include the shoes, undermask, and the hood was not up to par with what I would like so I had most of it re-worked. The vest and belt had alterations made to fit my chest and waist, of course now I'm losing some weight to get into them better.
The shoes are accurate to the outfit I believe. What I'm wearing are Tabi boots, about $20 off eBay which took some time to get used to wearing them. For the eyes on the undermask, I tried using white lyrca which did'nt work so well, instead I used white acyrillic paint and I can still see through the eyes pretty well.
The shins are leather mounted on shin guards, as well as the forearm bracers. The forearms originally had string to hold them to the arm, and I'm looking at using leather soon for securing them. Currently it's just velcro. I like to get as accurate as I can when it comes to my costumes. I plan to wear this for A-Kon 24.
http://jwieger82.deviantart.com
zcJQTsE.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm thinking of doing Ermac or Reptile next, not many have done either of those 2. And recently I've seen a Reptile mask on eBay that would be perfect.

Well just hit a major roadblock, but thankfully it's being fixed now. The forearm bracers you see when I got the outfit I thought they were imitation leather. Wow, I was wrong. The person who made them used linoleum imitation wood, painted black with some leather straps cut and placed on top.
At least the good news out of this is I hired someone to make new bracers for the outfit out of a better material and more accurate to the outfit. Might have cost me another $40 on top of what I've paid so far, but accuracy is what I strive for.