If three's a charm...

NerdyJordy

If three's a charm, ie; skins being bundled as three - Red Son, Arkham City, and Flashpoint, what other skins would you guys want to see as the 12 skins released over the 4 DLC patches.

For me:

Blackest Night Pack
  • Aquaman
  • Hawkgirl
  • Superman
New 52 Pack #2
  • Black Adam
  • Green Arrow
  • The Joker
I'm still thinking of the other 6 because a few of my favorites are already on the game, but I think they should definitely do a classic interpretation of Harley Quinn too, whether it be Hush-styled or whatever theme they can go with.

DC Animated Universe Skin Pack containing skins for all characters excluding Black Adam, Shazam, Deathstroke, Cyborg and Raven (they did not appear in the DCAU)

Teen Titans The Animated Series Skin Pack for Cyborg, Deathstroke, Raven and Nightwing

A "Batman Beyond" pack would be very nice indeed.

There already is a Batman Beyond costume. You unlock it by getting one of the two batman characters in the Injustice Mobile app of iOS. both character cards cost 142,000 points which is hard to earn and can be bought for $20

I would LOVE to see a Classic Skins pack. It could contain 1970s Batman, Superman with classic red briefs over costume, plain old unarmored Flash, the unattractive checkered Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman wearing panties (; , and whatever others that I'm forgetting

DC Animated Universe Skin Pack containing skins for all characters excluding Black Adam, Shazam, Deathstroke, Cyborg and Raven (they did not appear in the DCAU)

"Shazam" did indeed appear in the DCAU. Before the goofy name change, Captain Marvel was in the Justice League Unlimited episode "Clash".