Wow, lost almost everything

esc1

Note I've had this game since the release date. I started playing online a few days ago and noticed some people did not have Cyber Sub Zero or Quan Chi.. I thought that was odd, well today when going in to practice I noticed I was missing those two characters as well. Turns out I'm missing all the fatality inputs, all my time accrued in the krypt, and I'm quite upset about this. Nothing is wrong with my Xbox. Wth has happened here.. My Xbl stats are still good. I realize those are saved online. My 'Player Setting' save somehow got overwritten as it shows a date from a few days ago. I remember the last time I powered off I was in the main xbl menu. There was no saving going on. I also got a prompt for an 4mb update when I got in game today.

Last edited:
May I suggest you download a save state with all the characters etc unlocked?

Can you do that on Xbox actually?

I would double check that your controllers on Player 1 also. If your using the Player 2 controller to start up with it won't have everything unlocked as it treats it as a different user.

May I suggest you download a save state with all the characters etc unlocked?

Can you do that on Xbox actually?

I would double check that your controllers on Player 1 also. If your using the Player 2 controller to start up with it won't have everything unlocked as it treats it as a different user.

Would be nice if I could do that..