What do you collect?

Most of my life I've collected mainly Transformers toys, haven't bought too much of anything new in more recent years but I still have my collection which ranges from G1/G2 toys up to about TF Animated, Prime, and the Movie line. I have a smaller collection of Marvel figures and more recently a few MLP minifigs, that's about it. Although a while back I was looking into MK and SF figures and found these old GI Joe style figures, with hilariously out of place weapons like rocket launchers and guns...I'm thinking i need to buy these at some point.

I just picked this up on ebay, the first of many I hope.

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 5
  • $_571.jpg
    $_571.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 5
mortal_zps42de985f.jpg

I have a huge collection of Video Game Magazines with Mortal Kombat on the Cover and I am looking for some help to identify the magazine from the picture above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Have you seen any of the Play Arts Kai Batman variants, Ames? They're pretty cool, but since I'm not big into Batman, I won't be picking any of em up.

yes I have but the one I want is up over 100 dollars. The catwoman looks so good, I also think it's interesting that the artist on final fantasy is designing these. They keep getting better with time. I just wish they didn't go from a 70/80 dollar figure to 99$ from their release, because they do have a tendency to jump massively in price after release an don't normally drop below 50$.

Any cool figure now and days are going to be over $50 sadly. I paid $80 for my Figuarts SDCC 2014 Vegeta and it's going for over $130 now. The Batman is cool just because it has a cyborg feel to it while also having the Batman Beyond paint scheme going for it as well. The Cat Woman reminds me of that PS2 futuristic racing game where characters have wheels on their hands and knees (I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it).

EDIT: Kinetica! Kinetica was the name of the racing game I was thinking of.

I know it sucks, have you seen the PaK Metal Gear figures? They look amazing. The injustice Batman, Superman, Joker and Harley are on my must buy list because I foresee them jumping in price really fast.

Spoiler:
sh-figuarts-injustice-joker-batman.jpg

Soul-Nation-SH-Figuarts-Injustice-Harley-Quinn.jpg

NYCC-Injustice-SH-Figuarts-004.jpg

the sculpts are unbelievably good on them.

SQUARE_ENIX_Metal_Gear_Solid_V_Ground_Zeroes_Play_Arts_Kai_Venom_Snake_Figure_2__73040.1413156791.1280.1280.jpg

He looks so cool. He is another one that is popular and will jump in price fast.

I actually have PAK MGS1 Gray Fox. It's the most expensive figure I've ever paid for so far. $190. I still need the red and blue variant so I can get the extra head with his face plate open but that most likely wont be for a long time. I don't really feel like shelling out $250+ on a figure I basically already have lol.

I still want the MGS1 Solid Snake but he's goes for $300 and no way am I paying that much for that figure considering his face is butt ass ugly in my opinion. It seems like no one can get MGS1 Solid Snakes face right. It always looks like he's got down syndrome. Hopefully Venom Snake doesn't shoot up in price super fast though like MGS1 Solid Snake did.

Got my Ques Q P4A Elizabeth statue in and it looks beautiful!

You can't really tell but there is actual stuff printed in the book. She is a really awesome statue. This makes me even more excited to get the Gekkoukan High uniformed Aigis statue in as it's made by the same people. I also have a Figma Labrys ordered as well.