I want to play MK9 again..

KillerTea

I'm want to play MK9 again, but I sold it before and wanted to buy it again. Do y'all think it's worth getting again on 360? And if there's a better place to post this thread tell me. I felt this was the best.

Nope.

It's worth it for shits and giggles, but because of all this lag, online is abysmal.

Still, it's nice to have for arcade and such.

Oh Sh- thanks for the link, I was looking for 'em less than $20 too.

Are there still a good amount of people online for 360?
Don't really know about 360 but ps3 gets at least 100-200 people in the rooms on a regular occasion so I'd think it's safe to say the xbox gets around the same number of people playing per day..

dang, the lag was never fixed? i just recently picked it up on Vita. stil have it on ps3. i did get disconnected twice when playing against at least 6 different people.

Nope.

It's worth it for shits and giggles, but because of all this lag, online is abysmal.

Still, it's nice to have for arcade and such.

Agree!!! Online doesn't exist in my MK9 game anymore!!!

I mean I don't care about being beaten because I fought with my best but with this lag, I can't even do half the best I can do when offline. My opponents have better internet connection than I do. It's just unfair BS. Most of the time I can't even move.

I'm want to play MK9 again, but I sold it before and wanted to buy it again. Do y'all think it's worth getting again on 360?
NO. ...categorically so.

If you want to play it, get the PC version. It has mods up the yin-yang already and has the potential for many more. The console versions are dead as Kahn's opponents after his body-rip Fatality and have no means by which to extend their replay value. PC or bust, my friend.

Steam is doing a 'Summer Sale' ATM, so you might get it much cheaper than its RRP of $30.

I'm want to play MK9 again, but I sold it before and wanted to buy it again. Do y'all think it's worth getting again on 360? And if there's a better place to post this thread tell me. I felt this was the best.

Depends.
Do you plan on playing against others online a lot.
If so, the PC version may be a better option since it just came out, and more people are playing it online on PC.
The last time I was on MK9 online, (at least for me on PS3) the online rooms looked deserted as hell.
If online play doesn't matter as much, then I'd say go with the console version.

Depends.
Do you plan on playing against others online a lot.
If so, the PC version may be a better option since it just came out, and more people are playing it online on PC.
The last time I was on MK9 online, (at least for me on PS3) the online rooms looked deserted as hell.
If online play doesn't matter as much, then I'd say go with the console version.

What the Commander said pretty much sums it up. I'm not that much of an online junkie for fighting games, I like playing for unlockables and for completion's sake. That and whenever I'm bored of other games, I always replay MK's Story, I can never get enough of it.