Injustice Comic Discussion (Story Spoilers)

Jinko

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for the comic books of Injustice. I surely can't be the only one here purchasing these.

I purchase my copies from Comixology. They also have an app for mobile devices so I usually read them on my Galaxy Note.

As of today, there are a total of 7 chapters to purchase. I am uncertain as to how many there will be.

Now, Discuss.

The hecks up with Issue #7. The Government kidnapping the Kent family isn't going to do any good. Issue after issue, I'm slowly beginning to side with the Man of Steel here.

They are just slowly pushing his limits, and he is slowly losing everything.
These comics are amazing, I love the story they're telling.

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for the comic books of Injustice. I surely can't be the only one here purchasing these.

I purchase my copies from Comixology. They also have an app for mobile devices so I usually read them on my Galaxy Note.

As of today, there are a total of 7 chapters to purchase. I am uncertain as to how many there will be.

Now, Discuss.

The hecks up with Issue #7. The Government kidnapping the Kent family isn't going to do any good. Issue after issue, I'm slowly beginning to side with the Man of Steel here.

Right but there is a good way to go about dealing with corruption/evil, and becoming a dictator and taking away freedoms to protect people isn't one of them.

I feel for superman in this comic. But I don't feel for his eventual direction with his motives.

So I am reviving this thread to talk about the big cameo's that were just shown in the new chapter.

Huntress, Black Canary, Batwoman, Captain Atom, and Black Lightning.
Pretty awesome.

It is obvious that the characters that everyone wants are not being ignored, they are being shown in some way.
Hopefully they can explain what happened to them.