RIP Rainy Rita (Mrs. LC)

Nice to see that your still moving LC.

Really hope you succeed in finding yourself.
Be safe on that journey.

Don't talk to strangers

I don't think we know each other, but it can't hurt to send my condolences anyways. Good to hear you're moving on.

Just thought I'd pop in and let you guys know how I'm doing. I've been trying to move on the best I can... been in a new relationship and it's going quite well. But, at the same time some days i wonder if I'm moving too fast and not properly getting past things. So lately I've been trying to work on that too. Started going through her things lately. Ended up donating her clothes to the homeless. That made me feel good. I don't think she had anything you guys would want, unless any of you are jonesing for a copy of Animal Crossing for Wii.

We also finally got around to getting her grave marker installed. What you guys think?

dujujyqy.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That's real nice, still can't even believe it happened, and just noticed it is going to be a year soon, how sad....We had some good football talks in private messages, wont ever forget those. Life can be so depressing sometimes....

I didn't know her that well but I am glad to see your still holding on to her memory, and trying to moving on. Keep on living man.

Last edited:
So, I just noticed I had 2999 posts, and I wanted to make 3000 a good one... so I decided, rather than use it to make fun of BBBLP turning old like me, or telling Tarkatan Trash he's a pretty shitty troll, or any other such nonsense... I'd post it here. Still thinking of you often, my dear.