RIP Rainy Rita (Mrs. LC)

Love Cowboy

All,

My wife of nearly ten years, Sarah Jones, known to all of you as Rainy Rita, passed away today. For nearly half of my life she was the best part of my life. I may not be around for the next few days, but after that I may need you guys more than ever. Please keep us both in your thoughts (and prayers if you pray). Thanks guys.

Re: Please read

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences; its always hard to lose a loved one.

Aw shit bro. My condolences.
Rita was a cool chick man, she'll be missed.

Stay Strong Cowboy Jones

LC man so sorry for your loss.
Rita was a very nice lady with the time she spent with us on these here forums.

My condolences of course

All,

My wife of nearly ten years, Sarah Jones, known to all of you as Rainy Rita, passed away today. For nearly half of my life she was the best part of my life. I may not be around for the next few days, but after that I may need you guys more than ever. Please keep us both in your thoughts (and prayers if you pray). Thanks guys.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

She knows me too in Facebook and chatted with me a few times there. Why did she have to leave???

Condolences. She was very very sweet too.

I miss her. R.I.P. Sarah. :(

My jaw just dropped, my condolences Love Cowboy.

Didn't you just post a picture of you two together on Valentines? Wow, sorry to hear that. I am speechless.

I just thought about Rita the other day too. Damn...

Condolences on my part LC, for real. We're here for you

Last edited:

I am so incredibly sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say. I can't begin to fathom how you feel. It goes without saying that you have my deepest condolences.

I'm not a religious man, but you will stay in my thoughts and I hope that whatever good you believe awaits us in the afterlife is absolutely true.

Dude, I am so sorry! Condolences. I can't even imagine what you're going through. Stay strong sir.

LC,
Man, I can't even fathom what you are going through right now..... This actually brought forth a tear to my eye.... my condolences ..

RIP Rainy Rita :cry:

My deepest sympathy and condolences. I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now. When you're ready I'm sure that anyone and everyone here would be happy to talk or listen or whatever you need.

Condolences to you. I know how it feels to lose an important person. Stay strong for your wife and make her proud. I know its more like a boulder than a bump on the road of life, but you'll be able to get past it, even if it takes a while.