Action Figures and Other Toys

I just got Marvel Disney Infinity... My wallet is going to hurt after I get all the figures I want. o-o'

preview_DeadpoolSixthv03.jpg

deadpool-sideshow-13.jpg

SDCC-2014-Sideshow-Marvel-Sixth-Scale-Figures-002.jpg

Forget paying for school. I need this. o-o

I'm a big pretty action figure collector myself. I own various of figures based on franchises that I like the most. Today I got my S.H Figuarts Blue Beet from Juuoku B-Fighter in the mail. Most people that grew up as kids in the 90's will remember him as Blue Stinger Beetleborg from Big Bad Beetleborgs​.

tn

I got him from Nippon Yasan.com and he was around $63 since he is a Tamashii Web Exclusive, and will not be imported to the US by Bluefin.

Last edited:
preview_DeadpoolSixthv03.jpg

deadpool-sideshow-13.jpg

SDCC-2014-Sideshow-Marvel-Sixth-Scale-Figures-002.jpg

Forget paying for school. I need this. o-o

I saw this when they first announced it back in I think October last year. If you pre-order him through Sideshowtoys.com you get Headpool as a little bonus. I'm not sure if they're still doing it though. It might have been a timed exclusive pre-order bonus. Deadpool will be my first Sideshow toy. I am definitely getting him.

Sideshow actually just announced a 16 inch Iron Giant figure last week and it looks so bad ass.

For Tamashii Nations, here's some new S.H Figuarts pictures.

DBZ Figuarts on display

Toy-Fair-2015-Bluefin-Booth-SH-Figuarts-DBZ-001.jpg

S.H Figuarts Injustice Superman

Toy-Fair-2015-Bluefin-Booth-SH-Figuarts-Injustice-006.jpg

For any Digimon fans on TRMK like, S.H Figuarts Imperialdramon Paladin Mode was shown on display at the toy fair

21depa9.jpg

For anyone who is a Kamen Rider (Masked Rider) fan on TRMK then here's S.H Figuarts Kamen Rider with the Max Flare Tire.

NelgDsE.jpg

For Tamashii Nations, here's some new S.H Figuarts pictures.

DBZ Figuarts on display

Toy-Fair-2015-Bluefin-Booth-SH-Figuarts-DBZ-001.jpg

This was the only thing I saw at Toy Fair that interested me. Glad to see they finally revealed the Android 16 and Vegito boxes. Was hoping for a new figure though. Oh well, there's SDCC announcements to look forward to. Especially their exclusive repaint. For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE make an anime repaint of SSJ3 Goku. Figuarts SSJ3 Goku paint looks like straight shit.

I still need to get my hands on that regular Goku before he starts to get really expensive. I had the chance to get him at Barnes and Nobel back in December but I got Android 18 instead.

Does anyone know how Amazon is with their toy pre-orders? Do they get shipped out on release day or do they usually arrive on release day? I pre-ordered Android 16 from Amazon because they have a solid release date on their listing (March 15th) unlike other sites like BBTS. I'd like to have him as soon as possible, at the very least I'd like to have him on release week. I've never pre-ordered a figure before so I'd like to know what I'm getting into with Amazon toy pre-orders.

Avengers Figuarts coming out soon:
B-kyXd-VIAEuNXX.jpg:large

For any Digimon fans out there, S.H Figuarts Imperialdramon Paladin mode official pics.

tumblr_nk99avibtN1rkutw5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nk99avibtN1rkutw5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nk99avibtN1rkutw5o3_540.jpg

tumblr_nk99avibtN1rkutw5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nk99avibtN1rkutw5o1_540.jpg

Went to my first anime con this weekend. Naka-Kon. I had a blast. That vendor room though. Ugggggghhhhh. So damn good. I found some amazing toys for great prices.

These are the figures I walked out with.

I got all of these at awesome prices. $45 for regular Goku (he goes for around $65-$75 on eBay and Amazon), $43 for Piccolo (he goes for around $45-50) and the vendor that sold me Broly and Krillin sold me both of them for $110 which is was really cool of the guy since he already had Broly and Krillin priced lower than what they're going for now and days (Krillin goes for around $65-80 and Broly goes for around 80-100).

I bought 2 regular Goku's just so I could sell the other one sometime down the road since he's starting to go up in price now.

Here's my updated pic of my S.H. Figuarts DBZ toys.

So many cool Metal Gear figures at the Con I go to, but always WAAAYYY overpriced. Saw a ground zeroes snake going for about 600 dollars, and he was sorta translucent looking.

I was looking for the Mcfarlane Toys ones based on the first game, mainly for Psycho Mantis but they werent there in the vintage section. Probably gonna order one some day.

So many cool Metal Gear figures at the Con I go to, but always WAAAYYY overpriced. Saw a ground zeroes snake going for about 600 dollars, and he was sorta translucent looking.

I was looking for the Mcfarlane Toys ones based on the first game, mainly for Psycho Mantis but they werent there in the vintage section. Probably gonna order one some day.

Funny how you bring up MGS figures at a con. One of the first figures I saw was the Play Arts Kai Gray Fox figure that's red and blue and comes with an extra head with his face plate open. I pulled out my wallet instantly ready to buy. I asked the dude how much it was and he said "...$400".

Nope lol.

There was a few opened Mcfarlane MGS1 figures but it was just Sniper Wolf without her wolf and sniper rifle and liquid with just a pistol.

FINALLY! After getting his release date pushed back, after getting stuck in a shipment container for God only knows how long because of the port strike, and after my mailman actually dropped him off at a different fvcking house (I'm so glad I was awake and was keeping track of my tracking), my S.H. Figuarts Android 16 figure is finally here and I fvcking love it. The guy I bought it from even gave me the brown shipper box which I just absolutely love for completion purposes.

Brown shipper box

Front

Right side of box

Back of box

Left side of box

Top of box

Neutral face

Smirk face

Yelling face with Hell's Flash attack

Battle damaged head

The gang

Updated group shot

Boxes

Ultimately, I love this figure, but I don't think it was worth the $58-$62 retail price tag as he doesn't come with anything besides 3 extra heads and an extra pair of hands. Not even a stand or blast effect. Though I believe the reason the price is so high for him is because Bandai/Tamashii Nations wont be able to reuse any of his molds for any new figures. Bandai is known for reusing molds for other figures (Look at the Goku figures and then look at almost every other figure in the line and there's at least one piece from the Goku mold on it), so they probably upped the price on him since they can't reuse anything from him.

Last edited:
Had the Nightmare one yeears ago when the game was released, but something happened to it, so I finally ordered another online. Had to dig up my old Astaroth. Yeah, these are definitely here to stay on my shelf, maybe I'll get the rest someday.

sFo5Gbu.jpg

Definitely not coming "soon". It says 4/20/16 below the Bandai Collectors Shop logo. They look awesome though. I can't wait to get them. Especially since I don't have a Frieza in my collection and I refuse to pay $150+ for a 5 inch figure. I'm dissapointed that they are going with the same molds though for Frieza and the lower half of Goku is the same mold as his regular and SS/SS3 figures.

I don't see any actual dates besides the number "10". I see the prices and thank god they're not over priced like Android 16 was. We'll probably hear about a solid date by the time SDCC comes around.

Speaking of SDCC, I'm more than positive that the SDCC exclusive this year will be Goku in SSG form but with his red hair. Since they have decided to completely skip over BoG and go straight towards Resurrection of Frieza, there's no way they would just completely skip SSG Goku.

Looks like Goku will come with his normal powered down hair. Fvcking awesome. I was hoping he would so I wouldn't have to open up my extra regular Goku figure and place that head on the RoF Goku figure.