alternate costumes

I like Jade's alt. because it's the Jade I knew and loved. Also, i like Noob-Smoke, i don't know why, it's possibly just because it looks awesome.

sorry for advertising, but can someone go to the thread entitled: SUPER UNLOCKABLES!!!!!!
and i think the best are Mileena (of course) and ermac and scorpion

(please dont give me a -TRMKarma for this plzzz!)
I think Mileena and Nightwolf cause he has a fuking Mohawk and Kira!!
I think they should have made the "Sexy Mileena" render Mileena's alternate costume :lol: (plz i beg of u dont give me -TRMKarma because i said that! and no offense to u Midway!)

Interesting..very interesting

Anyway my favourite alternate costumes are:

Scorpion, its just better
and
Hotaru because his other costume is just crap

baraka's is beautiful because it make me remember mk2
tanya has good costumes but her mask "breaks" her beauty!
smoke's alternate costume makes him cooler than a simple robot it makes of him ans e.t and it is great!

I like Noob-Smokes, because it brings me back.

Speaking of Noob Saibot, did you know the original Noob Saibot was actually Kano? (Mk3)..

Anyway, I also liked Scorpions because of it's classicness. And I like Shujinko's because I get to brag to the noobs.

I like Kobra's Alt Costume, it makes him much more less a ripoff from Ken.

I like Hotaru's and Scorpion's too.

Prophet said:
Speaking of Noob Saibot, did you know the original Noob Saibot was actually Kano? (Mk3).

yeah, i was gonna post on this but i figured everyone would know, i only realised the other day while looking at the sprites on mkwarehouse. I guess it's cos there were no ninjas as such (apart from sub zero unmasked) on mk3

Goraka said:
Prophet said:
Speaking of Noob Saibot, did you know the original Noob Saibot was actually Kano? (Mk3).

yeah, i was gonna post on this but i figured everyone would know, i only realised the other day while looking at the sprites on mkwarehouse. I guess it's cos there were no ninjas as such (apart from sub zero unmasked) on mk3

Sorry, but no. The original Noob Saibot was Daniel Pesina in the Palatte Swap costume of Smoke, Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile in MKII.