Why everybody hate this game so mush?

I don't care.

Shit was beast. The initial meeting between Deathstroke and Sub Zero will forever be engraved in my mind.

Funny how Raiden says that Liu Kang turned his back on EarthRealm and betrayed him at the end of MK vs DCU, and Liu Kang says that Raiden betrayed him and he is his enemy at the end of MK9.

Boon and company couldn't get a little bit more creative with MK9's ending???
They used the same ending Raiden / Liu Kang cut-scene and just flipped the roles. :laugh:

"Doesn't anyone notice this???"
"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills."

Damn, I might have to play through the story mode again.

MK vs DC was the first MK I really enjoyed in years. Since it had less emphasis on 3d movement, I instantly knew what direction they were going with MK in general and just KNEW they were going back to their 2d roots with MK9. My only gripes with it was there wasn't a way to turn off the gimmicks. They added absolutely NOTHING to the gameplay.

I also should get around to finishing those near-impossible combo challenges. Heard they're easier after playing MK9.

Everything about MKvsDC was bad, except playing as Batman.

And I don't even like Batman much.

Also, it had no Johnny Cage.

Also, lol no one noticed the thread title?

Spelling error, mush?

hate is a strong word,,online was kinda broken,,since the char moved weird,,kind of akward,,movements,,but this is because of the graphics engine,,also its easy to cheat ur way to the top in mk vs dcu bcoz of this weird graphics engine,,which didnt quite meet the standards off being perfectly good,,,,but in mk9 o nthe other hand,,thats completely impossible,,in every-way;p

I don't care.

Shit was beast. The initial meeting between Deathstroke and Sub Zero will forever be engraved in my mind.
Oh my lord, lol, that scene was so badass

Best part of the story, and yeah, the dialogue was handled pretty well

Funny how Raiden says that Liu Kang turned his back on EarthRealm and betrayed him at the end of MK vs DCU, and Liu Kang says that Raiden betrayed him and he is his enemy at the end of MK9.

Boon and company couldn't get a little bit more creative with MK9's ending???
They used the same ending Raiden / Liu Kang cut-scene and just flipped the roles. :laugh:
Lol, that's nothing more than coincidence though

The events that preceded those scenes are completely different from one another, same as the events afterwards

Lol, that's nothing more than coincidence though

The events that preceded those scenes are completely different from one another, same as the events afterwards

Yes and no.
I will agree that the cut-scenes differed, but Raiden and Liu Kang betraying each other were the same just with the roles being reversed.

MKvsDCU Dark Kahn = MK9 Shao Kahn.
Raiden still fought against both of the main bosses at the end. ;)

Still though, I don't see why you would want to point that out lol

It's not like that happens in every MK game, just in the most recent two

Because Mortal Kombat games aren't meant to be kiddie and childish let alone have the worst netcode in existence yeah. The amount of people who play this game online compared to any other fighter you name is very low. Sorry.

How was it childish? Because it didn't have blood? A lack of gore doesn't make it a kiddy game.

Compare it to other MK games. It is childish in my opinion. In no way, shape or form does it stack up to any other MK game excluding Mortal Kombat: Special Forces.That's just my opinion though. It was solely for an audience of young age. That kind of backs up my point a lot.

It doesn't back up your point whatsoever, and here is why

mkfart--article_image.jpg

Wow. One fatality lol. Are you the troll on this forum? You act like it. I can tell we'll have a lovely time. The title asks "Why does everybody hate this game so mush?" I stated why I do. If you're going to get mad over it, maybe you shouldn't be in this thread.

I do know what the title of the thread is, but it seems as if you don't know what a thread is. Threads are made for discussion, I tried discussing it with you. You got butthurt and called me a troll. What a lovely time indeed.

Mortal Kombat has always been childish. I can't find the interview, but during the time of MK1's release a member of the MK team was asked if children were meant to be playing this game, he says the game was made FOR children. Not to mention the silly babalities, friendships, comedy and accessibility.

Right. It's hard for me to believe that since most of them if not all of them are rated M. Meaning Mature. Meaning 17+. But it's nice that you can make up stuff like that. Where is the introduction forum? I must introduce myself to this forum because if everyone here is like you, I plan on staying until I get banned. :lollypop:

Maturity is a recommendation, not a requirement.

As I said, I can't find the video in which that was said. Doesn't mean I made it up. Feel free to find it yourself, I'm not in the business of caring about if random people on the internet think I'm lying. Have fun sweetheart

Oh well. I don't need it. Nice meeting you. :flowers: I would give a like strictly for that video, but I'm not sure how because I don't see an option to. Just imagine in your mind I gave you a like for that post.