Will you continue to play MK9 after Injustice drops?

lariat

I was wondering this since Injustice was first announced i personally don't ever see myself dropping MK9 because of Injustice (even if the game turns out amazing)until MK10 but I might take a break from it. What do you guys/gals think?

If the game has tournament potential and it has all of the things that I like from MK then I will devote myself to that game 100%. We have a scene right where I live but being that I was deployed for have the life of this game and only played about 3 hrs twice a week I missed my chance at MK. Injustice will be different – I’m going all in every second of the way!

I'm still sticking with MK9 until MK10.

I may pick up Injustice once it goes down, but I'm not a HUGE DC fan.
Sure, I like the comics, but as far as fighting goes MK is it for me.

I will

I mean, after all, Injustice will be a good game most likely but it isn't an MK game so I'll probably keep playing MK9 until MK10 comes out

No need to drop a game you already put work into.

Nobody here is even close to unlocking MK9's full potential.

More than likely both Injustice and MK9 will be at tournaments as a duo. And people will play both in a offline environment.

MK9 is not gonna die after Injustice comes out.

Nope, I don't play as much anymore but that goes for all my games. I lack discipline. Looking forward to it but I'm not too bothered, I'm more of a MK fan than I am a DC fan.

Then again its hard to say till the game comes out. It may be terrible or it may be the second coming.

If Injustice turns out great, I'll probably just play MK on the Vita at work, I don't see myself dropping it completely. So far, I haven't been able to replace MK9 with another fighter, tried with KOF XIII and Street Fighter X Tekken, didn't work.

I've already purchased fighting games to replace MK9 for the most part. I still play it once in a blue moon, just to keep my Stryker flowing.

The online is crap, and we all know this. That's what will keep me from playing MK9, not Injustice.

MK9 offline with friends is still fun though, but I do prefer playing SF4, P4A, and DOA5 with my friends, since they just seem more friendly towards casual gameplay.

I originally wasn't all that interested in being competitive in injustice, until I realized that MK9/Injustice will be featured together at touranments.

I figured why not atleast give the game a real shot?

You're asking this at a MK site? o_O

I can never leave MK. I still play the PS2 game and the klassics I have. The only game I don't play is MKDA -_-

You're asking this at a MK site? o_O

I can never leave MK. I still play the PS2 game and the klassics I have. The only game I don't play is MKDA -_-

I'm sure he's getting this question because of the fact Netherrealm is making Injustice, and that some people are treating it like it's a sequel in "NRS" stream of games.

I will be grinding the shit out of MK before Injustice drops and then when it comes out, i'll be taking a break from MK for a couple of weeks. No dropping it completely, though.

I'll never drop MK. I AM Sektor in my heart. But I don't play it at all now. Only when my little brother comes over. We play tag ladder to shut him up.

I already replaced it with Tag 2 and AE. Injustice looks very promising. Although I'm 80% sure it's going to be balls ass broken when it releases *cough*Flash Cyborg *cough*