Mass Effect Thread ~ We'll bang okay?

Nothing annoys me more than c0cktease developers. The ones that think we're grateful just to catch a whiff of their fart on the wind. The fact that every trailer for this game so far has been a teaser trailer pisses me off. Show a goddamned mission already

I'm glad you noticed it too.

No Man's Sky, Battlefield 1, Street Fighter V. I can't believe these guys are showing the barebones of things and we clamor towards it like a flock of geese.

Still this does look impressive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Facts. I'm getting tired of the Reddit leaks and the teasers. It was ok during the development of the first game since it was a new IP, but it makes zero sense to make us wait this long for some actual gameplay. I don't even think it took DA Inquisition this long just to show off the characters, story, and gameplay.

One thing I can say about the trailer though is that it relieved my OCD with the realistic Asari face. It actually doesn't look as bad as the CGI version.

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys. This shit looks beautiful. The combat looks like even more of a step from 3 with all of the new abilities. I honestly can't wait to explore.

And this is the first time that I'm questioning whether I wanted to be a male or a female right off the bat in a game. Ryder(?) has way too much charm for me to ignore.

After the way ME3 ended, I am gonna remain a skeptic until unofficial reviewers rate this game. The way Bioware handled their forums which no longer exist and they now rely on cancerous social media mediums, I have doubts with this games story being any good.

After the way ME3 ended, I am gonna remain a skeptic until unofficial reviewers rate this game. The way Bioware handled their forums which no longer exist and they now rely on cancerous social media mediums, I have doubts with this games story being any good.

you think just cuz of how ME3 ended that the whole ME4 story wont be any good??

With Mac Walters leading the charge I highly doubt it. If Drew Karpyshyn was still around he'd write the main plot much better. Don't get me wrong Mac is a decent character writer but definitely not a main plot one. ME2 was evidence of that.

I am a fan of the franchise but I am not gonna turn a blind eye to shoddy writing.

I wholeheartedly can't play any other game until Mass Effect Andromeda comes out. Like I don't have the consideration nor the interest to play all this other bullshit till I can get my fill of exploring space once more. I should try to finish ME1 before I play this though, that'll help me sleep at night lol

I wholeheartedly can't play any other game until Mass Effect Andromeda comes out. Like I don't have the consideration nor the interest to play all this other bullshit till I can get my fill of exploring space once more. I should try to finish ME1 before I play this though, that'll help me sleep at night lol

I just want to buy Andromeda for the multiplayer right now. I don't like playing a campaign mode when I know that more bits of story will be added later.

So I'll try to avoid the temptation until all of the dlc is out

More bits of story? What you talkin' bout you jive turkey?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

More bits of story? What you talkin' bout you jive turkey?

I aint talking no jive, turkey.

You know Mass Effect is owned by EA. The same company who locked Javik and the Leviathans behind DLC. Two of the most important pieces of lore to the original Trilogy.

Fvck you right. However, my will is weak so I will consume this product like a basic

I'm not even going to indulge Injustice. Is Persona 5 close to being released?

No Injustice? Blasphemy.

Persona 5 was supposed to come out February, but got delayed til April

I refuse to get bodied by such gimmicks

Man I hope it doesn't get delayed again.

Besides EA owning Mass Effect, how do you feel about the overall theme and characters?

I refuse to get bodied by such gimmicks

Man I hope it doesn't get delayed again.

Besides EA owning Mass Effect, how do you feel about the overall theme and characters?

Majority of the squadmates look like trash to me honestly. Only ones that are actually interesting imo are the female Turian and the Krogan. I despise that broad with the Tumblr hairstyle. She looks like she's going to be Ashley on a whole nother level. I don't care for the human squadmates and the tentacle headed guy I'm neutral on. It's the other reason I want to wait for the dlc. They might add new Squadmates that they know will make money like Quarians or maybe even a Geth.

Son . . .

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1352885

Some of these are brutal :rofl:

kgli3s5t.gif

Rq9zqLP.gif

VgWtvvA.gif