Mass Effect Thread ~ We'll bang okay?

Damn the call out lol. My male vanguard reached lvl 12 yesterday but my guns are still low tier

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Once you get to Lv10 you should be on Silver. You probably won't rank high on the scoreboard but you'll survive. Plus, dem credits bro:pimp:

Why waste your time on Bronze? That's basic b%$&h territory.

I'm still not comfortable on Silver. I need a couple more upgrades before I am. My Black Widow needs 2 headshots to kill normal enemies on silver, so I'm completely useless after like wave 4

I feel you. I barely survive without consumables in Silver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ohhhh totally forgot though. There's a super OP build for my Angara dude. Infinite shields.

I'm still not comfortable on Silver. I need a couple more upgrades before I am. My Black Widow needs 2 headshots to kill normal enemies on silver, so I'm completely useless after like wave 4

You just have to get use to it. My Soldier, Adept, and Vanguard are Lv12 and they completely wreck s%$t on Silver. I had a rough time early on tho. Just stick to your teammates. When you get comfortable, you can begin to do your own thing.

Consumables help as well when you're starting out.

Alright, I give up. This game sucks, lol.

I don't hate it as much as I did ME3. Gameplay-wise, it's better. But the lack of impact with the decisions pretty much caused me not to even wanna progress anymore. I tried not to spoil myself at first, but the noise of the people made me decide to check the strategy guide (which I now regret buying). It's 100% true that the decisions mean absolutely nothing, even less so than the decisions made in ME3.

It's a good game for people who never played a ME game before, but I can't really justify anyone picking this game up at full price with a straight face. Maybe for multiplayer, but I haven't touched that one yet. After I do check it out, I plan on selling this game on eBay/Amazon. I only give it somewhat of a pass because it's from the multiplayer team at Bioware, which I believe was the biggest mistake they could've ever made. And they need to stop with this "Chosen Leader of the Future" main character BS because that seems to be the biggest problem with Bioware's last two games, as well as the unnecessary openness of the areas in their games. Lowkey want them to stick to $15-20 experiences with all Future ME games in the Milky Way pre-Reapers after this game.