What's the hardest boss that have fight with?

Tell Me what's the hardest boss in MKSM

• Shao Kahn

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Jade,Mileena, and Kitana

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Ermac

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Mileena

• Baraka

• Shang Tsung

• Kintaro

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Goro

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Scorpion

• Reptile

• Total voters

aberk81

Mine is Reptile, He keep turning invisible and I don't know where is him and I keep getting hit by invisible reptile until my Health gone. That's hardest for me.

Mine is Reptile, He keep turning invisible and I don't know where is him and I keep getting hit by invisible reptile until my Health gone. That's hardest for me.

tumblr_lg0onnyXcJ1qb2cy2.jpg

Is that what game you were referring to in the first place? If so you should of stated that fyi.

Its been far too long since I played that game to remember which boss was the hardest but it probably was the final boss(es) thats at least where I remember dying the most anyways.

EDIT: Whoopie just read the top bit that says MKSM, my eyes are still burning from playing Shadow of the Colossus in 3D for 7 hours.

Anyone who has never beaten Shaolin Monks should be banned.

Kano with the Black Dragon goons during the surivival mode was the hardest for me. Took forever

Anyone who has never beaten Shaolin Monks should be banned.

Kano with the Black Dragon goons during the surivival mode was the hardest for me. Took forever

Ban me. Never played it first time round. Tried it recently on my PS3 It was unplayable. Clipping, bits missing out of the screen. I know its not meant to be like that, is it?

Fighting against Scorpion, Ermac, Sub-Zero, and Reptile in Survival Mode was the hardest fight of them all.

It's harder than Challenge 300 in MK9.
I'm surprised I didn't throw the controller st the screen by the time I beat it.

Hint: Liu Kang's Bicycle Kicks are your best bet for that fight.

Hello. Everyone in here?

Please don't make posts like this. If people want to respond, they will; if they don't, they won't. You can't force them to be as interested in it as you are. Eventually everyone who posts in this thread will get bored with it and ignore it, but don't take it personally, that's just how forums work. The same thing will happen to every thread at some point.

Errbody in the club gettin tipsy!

Also Kahn was an asshole with his hammer spin

Last edited: