First Kombo Video

C-Sword

I finally got my first game capture device tonight, check out this quick video I just put together, not the highest damage combos, but my favorite

Basic combos, but I liked it.

look forward to future videos from you :D

I'm still working on a TRMK one, My hardrive space is killing me. lol. recording Raw HD is killer.

I need to buy a harddrive, only reason it's being delayed.

I should have a trailer out not too too long from now.

What device are you using to record?

I bought the Elgato Game Capture HD for $170, the sucky part was I had to pay an extra $20 to update my OS X, the version on my MacBook was too old, it's small and easy to set up.

What device are you using to record?

I bought the Elgato Game Capture HD for $170, the sucky part was I had to pay an extra $20 to update my OS X, the version on my MacBook was too old, it's small and easy to set up.

Black Magic Pro, internal hardware.

Some offline matches I had last night against TYM's T.Roll, I'm player 1 (Kitana and Cyrax.) The Cyrax vs Kabal matches were fun.

Must be nice to go online and pull of 80% combo's! I sear I don't know how some of those guys pull that shit off! My internet sucks so bad I am lucky to even fight online right now!

I can't even do a single teleport juggle but here these assholes online who are making 50-75% combos look like Childs play!

I hope to god Neatherrealm eliminates or finds some type or reset so a person cannot go past say 30% damage with juggling with MKX.

To me it makes a much more solid real combat fun game experience when it's 2 players using or "mastering" their characters special abilities to win instead of relying upon bouncing or juggling their opponent around for damage due to their lack of abilities to use each specific characters mechanics and abilities to win.

If people want to just use juggling to win then why even give Scorpion his teleport or spear? Why waste the time to code Ermac's soul lift or teleport or Reptiles acid ball?

See what I mean? It's like wiping your butt before you poop, it makes no sense to do that really.

How can anyone say their the best or win some tournament online when they have to resort to using game loopholes and glitches to win? Kinda takes the glory of winning away and put's an asterisk beside ya name because you have to use juggling to do it. Get what I am saying?

Ahh lord, maybe one day. Until then I say to those who only juggle some or who fight as MK was intended by mechanics and moves, my hats off to you to for keeping it real MK style!