Matt Mullins turned down as Johnny Cage in MK: Legacy Season 2, Cage gets killed? :(

Mysticstrider

https://twitter.com/Sideswipematt/status/273175832921505792

I'm not sure what he means by this, but I don't know why the hell they turned him down to reprise as Johnny Cage. Anyone know?

Lile seriously, wtf... why? Man, after hearing about the stupid Market employee who discovers his super powers, which is either gonna be in the movie or the second season of Legacy, I've pretty much gave up hope. The director hardly ever replies to anyone who tweets to him on his twitter, and all he does is post stupid random tweets not related to Mortal Kombat. If you've searched @KTANCH on twitter, so many people tweets him and he doesn't even reply. It pisses a lot of people off.

Anyway, apparently Season 2 starts filming sometime this week. I can already tell this season is going to suck, especially the fact that there's no without Matt Mullins as Johnny Cage. And they haven't even said anything about the cast.

I'm guessing Matt Mullins turned down to reprise his role as Johnny Cage because that is what happened with Linden Ashby declined to reprise his role for Mortal Kombat Annihilation, since he was unhappy with his character immediately getting killed off. :laugh:

Matt Mullins mentioned that the director saying that his character is going to die in the series at around 04:15-4:20:

Cast needs to be announced already if they are already filming... but anyways a bigger budget means a bigger name for the role.

Johnny Cage is to MK what drummers are to Spinal Tap.

And Johnny Cage would never keep getting "killed" in MK media if not for the following...

bloodstorm_480_poster.jpg

Last edited: