Scorpion or Sub-Zero?

YES, IT WAS.
Shaolin Monks was developed by Midway LA (formerly known as Paradox Development).

Ok, but it wasn't the MK team that made it. It was "based" on MK not an canonical addition to the series. Just like Smash Bros. isn't a part of the Legend of Zelda timeline

Ok, but it wasn't the MK team that made it. It was "based" on MK not an canonical addition to the series. Just like Smash Bros. isn't a part of the Legend of Zelda timeline

People like Ed boon, John Vogel, and a few others who were involved with the main Mortal Kombat games participated in the making of MKSM.

People like Ed boon, John Vogel, and a few others who were involved with the main Mortal Kombat games participated in the making of MKSM.

you people are just splitting hairs. It is not canon. it was "BASED" on MK2. the canon for MK2 is MK2.

you people are just splitting hairs. It is not canon. it was "BASED" on MK2. the canon for MK2 is MK2.

Yeah.
I guess Ed Boon, John Vogel and the other MK team members who worked on MKSM are just splitting hairs too. :marchmellow:

Yeah.
I guess Ed Boon, John Vogel and the other MK team members who worked on MKSM are just splitting hairs too. :marchmellow:

Please read this post and listen to how it sounds. They were merely looking to eek a few more dollars out of the MK trade mark. When did you fight all three female ninjas at once In MK2?

It was not canon, any fool can see that. You are debating an issue which can't be debated for the simple fact that Boon himself stated that MKSM was not canon. It was merely "based" on MK2.

Your argument is an exercise in futility.

I've always been a bigger Sub-Zero fan. Both brother's are badass but I prefer Kuai Liang better mostly for his progression storywise.

However, my question is, what did the Lin Kuei do when Kuai took over? Do you think they were still assassins?