Yukari: HERE'S OUR CHANCE FOR AN ALL OUT ATTACK

LET ME AT EM!

Akihiko: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

OKAY, NOW!

Aigis: Let us commence with all-out-attack

Fatal strike!

Ken: HERE'S OUR CHANCE! LETS DO IT!

TAKE THAT AND THAT AND THAT!

Mitsuru: THE ENEMY IS DOWN! LETS DO THIS!

YOU'LL FALL BY MY HAND!

Shinji's (who has the best): ALL RIGHT LETS KICK SOME ASS!

LETS DO IT!

Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Series

I want Shinji in my party so bad, lol he's like my last desired member, since I finally got Misturu.

I just moved back to my dad's house for the month so I dusted off my 3rd ps2 and prepped it for some P3

Shinji is my all time favorite character in P3 along with Minato, Yukari, Aigis and Akihiko.

The rest are good, but not the top class characters.

Man, people are so much nicer when you play as Minako. It's insane. Even Shinji noticed me when we first saw him at the hospital.

In P3:FES he just says "Tch. I don't have time for this shit." then just walks out.

In P3:p when you play as Minako

"Tch. I don't have time for this shit."

*right before the mysterious man walks out the door, he looks at you*

"You...never mind."

*the mysterious man walks out of the room*

Yes. He acted differently from the very beginning. He already asked me out to the movies (which I did, cause I'm a slut).

In P3:FES, you can't start Yukari's social link til mid July but it's only May 2nd in my P3P playthrough and I can start a social link with her. Hopefully I can start one with Mitsuru here in a bit and same for Akihiko.

Yukari acted differently too when I started her social link. You remember when you were in the hospital and she was telling you how she's just like you with having no parents?

Well when playing as Minako, she says that she felt sorry for comparing you and her together because our mom and dad are both dead and only her dad is dead. She's still got a mom, but they just don't get along.

Damn, lol when I get a Vita I'm going to get P3P, shit sounds cool, and that's just even more replayability added onto P3.

Slut :p

The only thing I don't like about P3P is that you don't move around your character like you do in P3/P3:FES. You use a cursor.
Which makes sense because I'm sure the PSP couldn't handle it. At least you can move your character in P4:TG.

The only time you move your character in P3P is when you're in Tartarus. And that's also sort of a problem because since the PSP didn't have a right analog stick, you can't move the camera, so if a shadow is right by a corner, I can't tell which way it's facing. It sucks.

Also, if you want to see the trophy list for P4:TG. I'd beware of some spoilers though.

http://www.psmania.net/trophies/persona-4-golden

I dun wnt nu spoilers, lol.

Why does the BGMs Fuuka can put on in Tarturus suck so much ass except for Track 1 :/

Ha! I know! I seriously only turn it to track 1. It's the song Snow Queen. That song is the shit.

I hate how Fuuka only learns Escape Route (leave the dungeon) only near the end of the game. It seriously pissed me off. There was plenty of times on my first playthrough that I could have used that.

I only needed a access point for when I was low on SP. That's pretty much the only time I used it since I rarely got tired.

I stay in Tarturus way long, every time I go, lol so we always get tired.

I wish you could send specific members to the entrance and stay behind.

Oh okay, I get it now.

You can just go back to the entrance and they'll leave to go back to the dorm. Then you can just get someone new in your party and go right back to fighting lol. That's the closest you'll get to that.

I found blade fists for Akihiko in a rare chest =D

I've done that before. Substituted Yukari for Junpei because she got tired.

"How can you eat the same thing every time without getting sick of it?"

"Shut up. You always eat that protein shit."

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

I love that part. When they're inside the ramen shop?

It's true too, that's all he eats is that protein shit. If you play Akihiko's story mode in P4:Arena, there's a part with Chie and Akihiko meet up and he's like

Breatkfast- Protein
Lunch- Protein
Dinner- protein

Protein all the time!

I chased after Akihiko with Chie when he was going to buy the steak bowl, lol I offered to share it with him when I won.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY!"

I missed 2 endings in P4:Arena, I think. I think I have 98% done. I just feel like re-playing the story to get 100% because they are obviously the bad endings because I got all the good endings in P4:Arena.

Hell, I haven't even seen the bad ending in P3. I've gotten all endings in P4 though.

Chie's bad ending is hilarious. They solve the case without her and everyone is disappointed in her.

Yu: "It's over. The case is closed. You can get some steak now."