IGN = 9.2
PC gamer = 9.2
Gamespot = 9.0
Gamespy = 9.0
Edge Magazine = 9.0
Game Informer = 8.8
Giant Bomb = 8.0

PlayStation Lifestyle = 9.5

I purposely separated the PlayStation Lifestyle review score, because lately there have been butt-hurt Skyrim fans saying that it'll run like shit on PS3.
It DOESN'T run like shit on PS3, and those Skyrim fans can take a straw and suck it.

Anyways, I'm picking up my preorder tonight, and I'll give my own review of it once I have finished the game.

Last edited:
That's encouraging. I know nothing about this game but recently saw the commercials for it and it has me interested. Might check it out now.

I actually lost interest in this game because of the review I watched.
I may pick it up after the price drop because I've heard there is a great story.

I actually lost interest in this game because of the review I watched.
I may pick it up after the price drop because I've heard there is a great story.

I heard the exact opposite. I heard the gameplay, oil painting like graphics where the games stong points and the story really left more to be desired.

I'm really glad I was wrong about this game though. I think this'll be the only Fps I look at objectively.

Game looks awesome, but I'm still gonna get the last of us when it releases.

(short on cash)

The game is amazing.
Been playing this since it came out, and it's a lot of fun.
You can customize the gameplay (powers and weapons) to how you see fit. :)
I'm hooked.

If you like BioShock, Thief, Half-Life 2, or Deus Ex, then you'll also like this game.
(Same people that made those games.)

Even though there are missions, this game is awesome in letting you play it however you want and accomplish the mission any way (even non-lethally if you want).
Good sand-box way of doing missions.
Both endings were also awesome (No spoilers).
Each time, after I've beat the game, I start a new one to see what other power combinations I can do.
Dishonored has lots of replay value, seeing as you can't get all the powers in a single gamplay.
This is easily my GOTY.

Last edited:
I just got this game yesterday.

I am going to play it a little bit more, then I will make a review.

I have been playing it since I got it. Its got a really fun game style, if you like trying to avoid being seen(or killed) this game is probably for you. Its not for the person who likes to rush in head first without noticing his surroundings.

I have just started and the story seems like it will be interesting. At the beginning there are a lot of questions and that is exciting in a game.
As for now I do suggest to wait for the price jump, since it is a single player game.

if you like trying to avoid being seen(or killed) this game is probably for you. Its not for the person who likes to rush in head first without noticing his surroundings.

This game is for ANYONE that likes any of the above mentioned games in my last post.
I played the game 3 times using stealth and 3 times "weapons blazing" (you have a cross-bow with sleep dart and lethal darts, a sword, guns, razor mines, grenades, can throw bottles and severed body parts at people and use magic powers) and both versions were fun.
There is NO right or wrong way to play Dishonored.
Some people like "weapons blazing mode" and some people like stealth.

As for now I do suggest to wait for the price jump, since it is a single player game.

This multi-player mentality these days is REALLY absurd these days, especially with an game like this.
It isn't COD or Gears Of War, and it sure as hell isn't a FPS shooter game.
Just because its in first-person point of view, doesn't mean that it's a FPS-shooter that needs multi-player to validate it as a good title.

Last edited:
just amazing must say, i dont know about everyone but this reminds me a lot of the hitman games, i just love stealth games and this one is easily one of my favorites

You have beaten this 3 times already?! Wow lol

Yeah it just seemed to me at first it was a stealth based game, I am playing on hard and going in blazing seemed hard. I only tried it on the gangs distillery if you know what I am talking about, because I do not.

You have beaten this 3 times already?! Wow lol

Yeah it just seemed to me at first it was a stealth based game, I am playing on hard and going in blazing seemed hard. I only tried it on the gangs distillery if you know what I am talking about, because I do not.

It has elements of stealth, but it doesn't have to be played using stealth.

I played stabbing people in the neck, doing drop-down kills, shooting dogs, killing innocent people, wind blasting people out of windows and even stopping time and killing people with their own bullets, and the game was still a LOT of fun.
You eat up more mana potions and health potions going the violent route, but it's still lots of fun. :)