Kreated Fighters

TheLevelBest

( I know a KAF Thread has been made before, but I would really like to start something new)

The greatest feature of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is the Kreate-A-Fighter mode. Now I know some of you may think that it's overpowered or the limitations are too bad, but I'm here to show you that it can be fun and that it gives Mortal Kombat: Armageddon lots of replay value.

As time goes on, I will upload videos and images of decent Kreate-A-Fighters and I hope others do too.

Klassics - Bundle #2 (Mortal Kombat 3)

Damn I think you and I are the only ones interested in MKA KAKs now. But no matter. It doesn't stop us from posting. ;-)

Here are my creations and hopefully, I'll be able to make videos some time in the future.

Khameleon (How I think she should look like rather than the transparent skin.):
mkakakkhameleon.jpg

Jataaka:
mkakakjataaka.jpg

Kia:
mkakakkia.jpg

Rayne (Bloodrayne)
mkakakrayne.jpg

Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) [It's the best I could do with her.]
mkakakjuliet.jpg

Cassandra/ Cassandra Jade (My customized character.)
mkakakcassandra.jpg

Last edited:
Damn I think you and I are the only ones interested in MKA KAKs now. But no matter. It doesn't stop us from posting. ;-)

Here are my creations and hopefully, I'll be able to make videos some time in the future.

Those are awesome! Why do they look like midgets though XD?

DC Comics | Bundle #1 (Justice League)

Includes:

Green Lantern
Superman
The Flash
Batman
Hawkgirl
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

Went through my old pictures and found some that I took screenshots of back when MKA was hot.

Amethist (original)
Amethist.gif

Chun Li
Picture75.jpg

Vega
Picture68.jpg

Went through my old pictures and found some that I took screenshots of back when MKA was hot.

Amethist (original)
Amethist.gif

Chun Li
Picture75.jpg

Vega
Picture68.jpg

That Vega is awesome.

Amethist looks real nice, especially for an original. Does he have a story?

I made Chun-Li and Vega, but I think your Vega is more authentic.

Street Fighter -

Chun-Li

Akuma

Okay so, today I received a message in my YouTube inbox that included this video -

Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercut Interview

HOLD!!! Did she just say, "I was in Mortal Kombat"?

Troll_face.png

Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercut | Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Hey guys. It's been a while. I actually got this game for Xbox 360 a couple months ago. I'm absolutely in love with the Kreate-a-Fighter system in this game! It's probably the only reason that keeps me coming back to this game more and more! I haven't even touched MKX in months now because of MKA. I really wish they could bring back character creation/customization in Mortal Kombat games. It would be cool if you could do a "Konquest mode" using a custom made character. Maybe make it to where certain moves and stuff can only be unlocked when you spar/train with the Mortal Kombat characters. I think this would be cool. Who else thinks so?