UMK3 video tutorials (runjabs & anti runjabs tactics)

NinjaGrinder

UMK3 video tutorials (updated 2016 Shang playthrough)

Hello, everyone

I just registered on TRMK but I've been watching it since... forever lol

I decided to go ahead and post to share with you guys a couple of UMK3 tutorials I made so anyone can learn this important tactic in the game: runjabs.

A made this one about a year ago

And this one just yesterday:

Don't forget to read the video descriptions first. That's all for now. Thanks for your time and I hope everyone find the videos helpful.

Last edited:
Cheers dude, will practice this. I love how a thread on MK on an MK forum seems to get instantly ignored

Thanks, dude. Glad you like the music, is like my "personal" touch in the videos.

You're most certainly welcome. Metal and MK are like PB+J, lol.

My fresh copy of UMK3 arrives today, so I'll definitely be studying your videos here! I want to make some insane kombo vids of my own. Thanks for the inspiration!

You're most certainly welcome. Metal and MK are like PB+J, lol.

My fresh copy of UMK3 arrives today, so I'll definitely be studying your videos here! I want to make some insane kombo vids of my own. Thanks for the inspiration!

That sounds great, please let us know when you release some material! it's so cool you felt inspired to do some combos in this old-ass game jeje

btw, what console/system are you gonna play UMK3 on?

That sounds great, please let us know when you release some material! it's so cool you felt inspired to do some combos in this old-ass game jeje

btw, what console/system are you gonna play UMK3 on?

Believe it or not - Genesis. I'm not fond of emulators, and it's the only version I have at the moment. The control in that version is perfect; I don't care what anyone says, the gameplay is intact as best as possible out of the cart-based home ports. Plays fast, no loading, and combos like crazy. I had probably THE best run last night, which I should have filmed.

Believe it or not - Genesis. I'm not fond of emulators, and it's the only version I have at the moment. The control in that version is perfect; I don't care what anyone says, the gameplay is intact as best as possible out of the cart-based home ports. Plays fast, no loading, and combos like crazy. I had probably THE best run last night, which I should have filmed.

I never played that version, only Saturn, DS, SNES (and Arcade of course, which I still play from time to time). SNES UMK3 is almost an entire different game, is beyond broken, man jajjajajaja

Hello, fellow MKers, back with more tutorials. This is more of a playthrough against the CPU (using Shang Tsung) in which you can see and learn some basic tactics and strats. Some of them are character specific.

Enjoy and keep up the UMK3 love!

Back with more. This time I bring a compilation of tactics against the CPU, they're great to mess with CPU opponents and crank some nasty combos! At least that's how we used to do it back in the arcade days :laugh: