The first EVER user to join TRMK?

Just a question. Who was the first member to JOIN trmk?. Hasn't this site been on since the early 90's haha :)

Uh, it was 1996, per the banner on top of the page :roll:

I'm not sure if anyone actually has the answer to that anymore, but if anyone does, it's Pat. Now, if you want to see who was the first member to join after the current incarnation of the forums was launched in 2004, just look at the member numbers. That is, if you mouse over someone's username and look at the url for their profile page, there's a number in front of the username. That number is the order in which they joined the current forum. For example, you are number 7,001.

Uh, it was 1996, per the banner on top of the page :roll:

I'm not sure if anyone actually has the answer to that anymore, but if anyone does, it's Pat. Now, if you want to see who was the first member to join after the current incarnation of the forums was launched in 2004, just look at the member numbers. That is, if you mouse over someone's username and look at the url for their profile page, there's a number in front of the username. That number is the order in which they joined the current forum. For example, you are number 7,001.

Oh i forgot the date was on the banner. silly me xD.

^^ those wouldnt count as the first user though i guess, if NB2011 meant the first guy who signed up at TRMK without being invited to it

You seem to be uninformed of the truth,........... I AM THE TRUE CREATOR OF TRMK, my real name is pat but the website and account were stolen :'(

Just for clarity's sake, I will say that list is the order joined after the site came back up in '04 after being down for a year or so. The_sim and several others on the first few pages were actually here before me originally. Though simmy is definitely the only one from before my time who has posted here in many years.

This kinda makes you wonder a little bit, I wonder if I'll still be here posting 5-10 years from now, or if the site will even still be running then