What Greases Your Gears?

I'm at Winter Brawl right now and SonicFox complimented my Sub-Zero. The best player in the world, complimented my Sub-Zero.

We didn't even fight either, he was watching my fights.

I'm at Winter Brawl right now and SonicFox complimented my Sub-Zero. The best player in the world, complimented my Sub-Zero.

We didn't even fight either, he was watching my fights.
Niiiiiiiiice! Does pools start tomorrow for you?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just found this gem, going through my sister's garage.
I thought I had lost it a while ago.....

image.jpg

Guess who will be playing some oldscool Doom before the new Doom comes out, without having to pre-order on any console? :)

3-2!?!?

Pal, that's great! Definitely a good result for your first tourney

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Any horror game that scares me greases my gears in a good way. If I am scared than that means the game is awesome. Actually Doom was one that scared me in the past but I don't know about it's scare factor these days. The resident evil games still have a little impact on me on certain creatures in the games. I don't scare as easily as when I was younger. But I love horror games. Action games that kicks ass also greases my gears in a lot of ways lol. Stay classy my friends and keep on gaming.

Getting this in the mail made me wetter than a school girl

2i11qog.jpg

Last edited:
It's nice, and Ken's my favorite character, but I ain't paying that much for a statue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

statues aren't cheap. like theres this Carnage statue I want to buy at a store downtown but its like over $200 lol. the statue greases my gears but the price grinds my gears.

Playing around with "down low" guys. It's like actually messing with a straight guy who'd want to "receive" it. ;)

Playing SmoothDoom mod with GZDoom source port. Love the features they added and makes the animations for the guns, monsters, adds the right blood for the Caco, Hell Knights and the Baron, no blood for the lost souls which makes sense.

Here's a video as an example:

Getting Dishonored 2 gameplay on June 12th (Bethesda's E3 Conference) greases my gears.
Only 5 more days. :)

Beating Tekken Tag Tournament 2 in Round 1 at San Jose, CA.

It was also my first time playing as Jun Kazama. She's actually fun to play as. I teamed her up with Anna Williams.

Difficult Strategy Games. As Soon as I finish Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, I'm gonna sell it and buy Natural Doctrine. Unbalanced and unfair on the easiest difficulty for Noobs? 20-40 Min Battles? No Checkpoints? If one Character dies it's game over, just like I already treat my Fire Emblem Games? Definitely gonna be buying that game.