Mortal Kombat 9 PS3: Stuck in connecting lobby screen

DominusNovemus

Hi Guys,
I live in the Netherlands and i recently bought Mortal Kombat off the Playstation Store. This copy comes with an online pass. When I click 'online' in the games main menu, the game goes to a screen with the spinning dragon symbol, saying testing server availibility and then goes to ''connecting lobby'', where it gets stuck with the symbol spinning on and on. I've once waited 40 minutes for ending the game, and the screen still said connecting lobby. I can play my other games online without any problems. I already put my PS3 in a DMZ and tried deleting the 'Downloaded Settings'-File. I also have an 'open' Nat-Type: 2, forwarded all the psn ports and have UpNp available. I'm wired connected to my Cisco EPC3925 modem, which is a modem and router in one(also sends out wifi).I would appreciate if you guys could give some replies as i've searched the internet without finding any solution that worked for me.

Have you installed the latest update? If you download the free skins from the PSM store you should get most of the updates so you could get online.

for me it works only with wifi... try with wifi and nat type2

Wait are you serious? You must NOT play beat em ups wireless!! NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT!!! There is a difference a massive difference, hence i now have a ethernet cable running thorugh my new palace. I tried wireless when i moved but cant do with it

no for me it works and there is no lag.
here in estonia had other people same problem that with cable didnt work and with wireless worked... now i havent tried long time with cable...maybe now works....but in okay with wifi also.