What Grinds your Gears, part 2

Companies hyping games that won't come out for years. Bruh, this video sums up how it is being a Kingdom Hearts fan perfectly.

Stupid spam bots bumping dumb threads and the mods doing nothing about it because this site is dead.

Stupid spam bots bumping dumb threads and the mods doing nothing about it because this site is dead.
Exactly! If you can't be bothered to take THIRTY SECONDS out of your time to get rid of these filthy SPAMBOTS, which even as recently as two months ago you mods have done, then by Crom's Balls, quit the damn staff! I spotted [MENTION=14]Jeff Greeson[/MENTION] online around the general timeframe I had reported one of these spambots, and the spambot I reported around that timeframe STILL wasn't taken out! This site being "dead" is no excuse for not dealing with spambots!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

People who take advantage of others at work. SMH. Seriously? Yes in the medical field. Sad to say that even these people with 1-4 years of education would still do such a thing (passing a load of work to another individual and when things go wrong, they point the finger at the individual). A shame.

Psn and their asinine prices on games. Why is Rime 30 bucks but the Last FN guardian is 20? A first party AAA budget game by Sony cost less than a indie game. At least drop it to 15 because no one in their right mind is going to pay that.

Psn and their asinine prices on games. Why is Rime 30 bucks but the Last FN guardian is 20? A first party AAA budget game by Sony cost less than a indie game. At least drop it to 15 because no one in their right mind is going to pay that.

I'm still trying to figure out why No Man's Sky & World of Final Fantasy are still $59.99 when both came out way in 2016. Especially with the backlash that came with No Man's Sky and the fact that the FFXV Royal Edition is $49.99.

Wow.
Really?
I got No Man's Sky on a Black Friday deal for $23.99 a while ago (2016, if I remember correctly, because I hadn't closed on my house yet).
I'm also wondering why the price went back up?

The only guess I can make is that it get's free updates and the upcoming XBox One version is going to be $59.99

I'm still trying to figure out why No Man's Sky & World of Final Fantasy are still $59.99 when both came out way in 2016. Especially with the backlash that came with No Man's Sky and the fact that the FFXV Royal Edition is $49.99.

I just saw World of final fantasy on psn plus for $30, although I also saw it on Walmart's site for $19.93...so
https://www.walmart.com/ip/World-of-Final-Fantasy-Square-Enix-PlayStation-4-662248918747/54151848?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227045074486&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=98988352112&wl4=pla-200592860192&wl5=1021187&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=54151848&wl13=&veh=sem

Last edited:
Retail copies of games typically drop their prices much faster than their digital counterparts. It mostly has to do with the stores wanting to get rid of their old games and make room for new titles.

Agreed as far as retail copies go, but it doesn't make sense for the digital copy to go back up in price after it had dropped.
The thing that [MENTION=12191]kadell[/MENTION] mentioned about it being on X1 and having free updates makes sense, but otherwise it's pretty strange to have a game drop drastically in price for a long time, only for it to be at the original retail price again, 2 years later.
It's back up to the original $60 again on PSN.

My only guess for the high prices is sony trying to make playstation plus more attractive to ( ignorant ) would be customers. Making people pay for plus to get the special (when ever psn decides to mark the game down) . I think it's dumb but we still have the retail chains (for now....)

The staff on this site AGAIN not doing jack shit about spambots despite the fact that I used the report post function against them MULTIPLE times!

Exhibit A!
Exhibit B!

Those were from almost a WEEK ago, and I reported BOTH posts AT LEAST 3 TIMES! The fact that this staff at large is on record as telling us to REPORT THESE BOTS means there is absolutely no excuse for banning these pieces of shit and removing their posts, ESPECIALLY when regular users like ME have reported them! I mean, what else is it going to take for you to get rid of them after they've been reported?! ANOTHER 2 posts of Public Scrutiny in this thread against the staff?

Last edited:
I've reported some of this spam as well, but, for the most part, this site seems to be dead.
Hopefully if we get some more news on NRS's next game in the coming months, this place will come alive again.
Sucks that these bots are able to get away with it, though.

I've reported some of this spam as well, but, for the most part, this site seems to be dead.
Hopefully if we get some more news on NRS's next game in the coming months, this place will come alive again.
Sucks that these bots are able to get away with it, though.
Dead site or not, the mods need to either do what they were appointed to do, or quit the staff and give their spot to someone else. Checking reported posts and taking the appropriate action is something that only takes a few seconds, and can be done on a damn lunch break. And this is not the first time this has happened, nor is this the first time they've been publicly called out on it, either.

I'm agreeing with you, [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION].
Yeah, someone should be in charge of checking that spam and banning those accounts.

Checking reported posts is something that should be done at least once a day. At least there are regular users like [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] and I doing our part and reporting them.

I get that they have jobs and lives outside the site, but when you have spambots that take anywhere from a week to MONTHS to get rid of (when it only should take a few seconds per case), that is totally unacceptable management.

The website hasn't had an update since Jan 2015. This was prior to MKX going gold, where there was a decent amount of information and media coming in. That's a fairly good indication that the ownership doesn't care anymore.

Last edited:
The website hasn't had an update since Jan 2015. This was prior to MKX going gold, where there was a decent amount information and media coming in. That's a fairly good indication that the ownership doesn't care anymore.
Well then, they should hand the reigns to people who do care, and this even includes Mr. McCarron himself.