What Grinds your Gears, part 2

LOL, Lance Armstrong part 2 right there. But in all seriousness, glad to know that they removed it before it could've become cancerous. It would suck if you had to have a testicle removed.

I hate how expensive cabs are. You just want to go to a bar, drink, have fun, and not have to pay an arm and a leg to get home safe.

I sort of remember riding a bike home drunk once. I remember just waking up on my kitchen floor with a shit ton of cuts and grazes on my arms and a fractured toe.

I called a cab once for the airport.

Some dude in his personal vehicle came up and didn't even have a meter reading. and was like "eh 10 dollars is about right"

I didn't even care, I got a ride there lol.

It's $4 before you even leave the parking lot, it's ridiculous....the bar we go to is like 10 minutes away and costs about $20.

I get that cabbies have a lot to pay for, but, wow, really? I don't want to spend my life savings going places. I like to go out with my friends and have irresponsible fun without having to worry about hopping in a car with a loaded driver. Cab fares make drinking far less fun.

I get that cabbies have a lot to pay for, but, wow, really? I don't want to spend my life savings going places. I like to go out with my friends and have irresponsible fun without having to worry about hopping in a car with a loaded driver. Cab fares make drinking far less fun.
One reason I drink at home. I keep about 6 beers in the fridge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

We like to go watch cover bands at the bar we go to, so, staying at home is not always an option, lol. My boyfriend and my brother also live in another city, so, taking a cab there to have worry free fun would be awesome, but, it would cost me about $100 each way. Uhhh, no.

I don't drink so I can always drive myself home :)

My friends will often pay me in a group. 3 of them, each give me 10 bucks. And I'll babysit their puke covered asses and throw them in their lawn lol.

Spoiler:
Nah, j/k I don't leave them in the lawn. I'm usually overly caring and force them to drink water for hangover later, and I make them change shirts and carry their ass to their bathroom floor.

Oh my gosh, yes! I also can't stand it when someone claims they know the story, and then bring up some of that aweful crap from the second movie, like Shao Kahn, Raiden and Shinnok being related.

I dont know how people watch MK Annihalation. The first one too was a bit bad imo

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

I dont know how people watch MK Annihalation. The first one too was a bit bad imo

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Because it was never meant to be a good movie, it was meant to entertain. I was a kid when it first came out, it did just that.

Besides the horrible story, and veering from canon, the Easter Eggs the movie had were great.

The characters looked pretty much on par with their UMK3 depictions, they even included the "I GOTTA SAW" sound byte when Raiden did his Torpedo move on Shao Kahn, we finally got to see Kitana's fans, Sonya's Kiss of Death Fatality, Jax's Ground Pound, Liu's Animality, I can go on and on.

MK Annihilation is great to watch while stoned.
The writers were probably stoned when they watched gameplay footage to base the movie on. I mean, come on! Raiden related to Shao Kahn? Dafuq? I imagine they thought Shao Kahn was on a quest to move back into Raiden's flat after he was kicked out for conquering Raiden's bong.

Not to mention that half of the characters weren't mentioned by name, or were in the movie, just to be in and serve no purpose.