What Grinds your Gears, part 2

Snow up the my knees <.<

Some parts were deeper and I almost drowned in it lol

when I lived in Ohio and we had a semi blizzard.

I built an igloo as a 9 year old kid.

I didn't know you're suppose to put water on it to harden it. I climbed inside after I hollowed it out.

It collapsed on me, I was stuck in snow for like 40 minutes and thought I was going to die.

Goddamn, dude <.<

I was always afraid of that so I never went in a snow fort, ever.

In my backyard, my brothers and I made a path in the snow, put some water on it, and then slid down on our magic carpets.

Those things were fcking awesome.

Goddamn, dude <.<

I was always afraid of that so I never went in a snow fort, ever.

In my backyard, my brothers and I made a path in the snow, put some water on it, and then slid down on our magic carpets.

Those things were fcking awesome.

Since i've been in FL for so long and Japan before that OKinawa to be specific both these places get no snow. So I kind of miss it.

Snow. I freaking hate snow. Not only that, I had important business to attend to, and the business I was dealing with obviously didn't get anything done (understandably) because of the blizzard, so I'll probably still be waiting until mid-next week to hear back from them. :/

Also, I hate OEM autoparts cost. It's not like OEM parts are any better than aftermarket except in fitment. $350 for a lower grille? Seriously? SCREEEEW you!

We have this math teacher at my school, he's new, and every time he writes a test he tries to outdo J.K. Rowling in terms of length. Our term exam, NOT our final, but simply the exam for term 1 took over 3 hours for the FASTEST people to write. Then, the department head decided that math students shouldn't be allowed extra time on tests any more (even though every other course is still perfectly okay taking extra time) and about 3/4 of my pre-calc 12 honours class wasn't able to finish any of the tests the guy wrote (myself included) The impact of this? I'm getting 95% instead of 100% on my pre-calc 12 course.

So yeah, Mr. McRawry grinds my gears.

Holy shit, the new photobucket is a piece of shit.

I took pics of my Batman collection, so I am trying to upload them, and it finally worked on like the 10 fcking try.

The edit options are also complete trash.

Awful.

When I forget to study for a test. Thank God I remembered yesterday, I still feel like I need more time though

Holy shit, the new photobucket is a piece of shit.

I took pics of my Batman collection, so I am trying to upload them, and it finally worked on like the 10 fcking try.

The edit options are also complete trash.

Awful.

And that's why I stopped making my custom avatars and signatures. I can't do it with the new Photobucket. :(

I've been in the market for a second car for the last week and a half. I can't afford a second brand-new car, so it has to be pre-owned. So you can only imagine how many of my gears have been ground down the last few days...

Sometimes, I don't think most people understand the most basic principles of good business advertising. Operating (and advertising) your used vehicle lot (I wouldn't call most of them 'dealerships') should be easy; put together an effective website with clean graphics, good info on what you have, testimonials, what organizations you belong to, etc. But proof that CT is....CT, noooo! Let's put an SL65 and a Ferrari F430 as our website banner, despite the most recent and new car we sell being a Xterra! People will think we're sophisticated and debonair. Right. Also, for the love of god, a Carfax costs a business with buying power a few bucks per vehicle. Not including a free one, for the customer to look at (with no strings attached) says to me, "I don't really care if you wind up with a salvage title, or a car with a million issues, frame damage, or previously deployed airbags, since I'm going to take your patronage absolutely for granted'.

Online shopping.

I always feel like something is going to go wrong with the shipping.

You're just impatient.

-

You know what grinds my gears? Lying.

You know what grinds my gears even more? When a family member lies.

You know what grinds it even worse? When it's a family member lying about me.

And then it could get worse. When it's a family member lying about me to another family member...that I don't even talk to.

Want the story? Here.

Spoiler:
My dad passed away back in February 8th 2010 and my aunt (dad's sister) hasn't worked since she was 17 years old...she's now heading to 40, and shits out kids like nothing. She has 8 kids in which, none of them are out of the house yet (one is older than me, the rest are younger than me and I'm 20, heading to 21 in a few months)

So. After my dad passed away, I lived with my mom. I had a falling out with my Grandpa because his wife (my step-grandma) basically said I was going to hell and I NEEDED God in my life and I should be more like her and less like my dad and then proceeded to call my mom a slut and all a bunch of other shit. So I don't talk to my grandpa or his wife anymore.

Well, I ended up moving back into the house were me and my dad lived before he passed away and my aunt is really close by. Like a street over or so. She came over one day after moving in asking for money......$5000. No, not $50, not $500. She asked for five thousand dollars. She has ALWAYS came to my dad for money because she's too much of a lazy cvnt to go get a job and help support her family so she bums it off other people constantly.

She asked me and my mom for $5000 from out of my dads insurance that is meant for me and my future. She asked us because she KNEW we were in a vulnerable spot and we'd say yes. So my mom decided yes because they said they'd pay us back when they got tax returns. Mom my made them sign a contract saying they would pay us back.

That was all the back in April of 2010.

I get a call from my uncle (who I still talk to. He's always been on my side through everything, thankfully) and he said he got a call from my grandpa (who I don't talk to anymore) and I guess he brought up my aunt and saying how I'm a shitty kid because my aunt told my grandpa that she paid me and my mom back the $5000 and I blew all of it on stupid shit.

Fvck. No. My uncle even knew that it was a lie because there's no way they can even have $5000 and even if they did, they wouldn't pay me back. I'm too much of a fvck up in their eyes.

The ONLY time I got money from them was 2 summers ago, she gave me $40 every 3 weeks and that lasted 2 months. So all in all, I got $80 and then during the winter of last year (2011/2012) I gave 2 of my cousins rides to school since they were miles away in a different district because they didn't want to go to a new school. So she gave me $20 every 2 weeks for gas and that lasted 2 months as well and that doesn't even go towards the $5000 that she owes me. That was fvcking GAS MONEY.

And even if that did go towards the money they owe me THAT DOESN'T EQUAL 5000 DOLLARDS.

I hate to say it and I am going to hate doing it, but I'm taking them to court. I need my money back. My dads money is supposed to support me and I plan on using it to go to college so I can better my life. I don't want to take my own family to court, but if she's going to lie about me and then screw me out of my dad's money, I'm not playing that shit. EVERYONE that I am friends with, irl or online, knows that my I love my dad with all of my heart and they know that I would would to the edge of the world just to see him again. So by her fvcking with my money, she's fvcking with my dad and I'm not going to sit around and let her think that she's gotten off the hook because she's far from it.

I ordered the Scott Pilgrim boxset like 3 years ago, from Barnes and Noble, and it never came.

I put overnight shipping on P4A when I bought it from Gamestop, and I ended up getting it 3 days later.

I've been waiting for the shirt for I'd say about a week and a half now.

The wristbands came in though, but they were from a different site.

Michael Bay doing movies based off of beloved franchises, grinds my gears.
F*** that rotten piece of shit asshole.
He should just go back to doing Bad Boys films, and leave the remaking of beloved characters on screen to someone else who isn't going to f*** it up by adding excessive explosions or a bunch of plot "twists" that aren't needed.

I ordered the Scott Pilgrim boxset like 3 years ago, from Barnes and Noble, and it never came.

I put overnight shipping on P4A when I bought it from Gamestop, and I ended up getting it 3 days later.

I've been waiting for the shirt for I'd say about a week and a half now.

The wristbands came in though, but they were from a different site.

Depending on what day you ordered P4A, it could have been your fault. Most business sites don't ship on weekends and only on business days (Monday-Friday).

You should have called B&N's customer service or something. I've never ordered from them.

A week and a half though isn't that bad. It depends on where it's coming from.