What Grinds your Gears, part 2

People like this grind my gears when they are on topics that I thought would be updated (especially about topics of a new MK movie or MK11)!!!
That post is still there, despite one of the spambots I already called out being removed! First, the staff allows 2 spambots to get away with this for a week, then they only get rid of ONE of them?! I'm waiting to hear excuses from the staff's own mouths for this!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

It grinds my gears that there always has to be some turd in the punch bowl / hater when you're trying to improve yourself.
Got some nifty stuff done for the recording studio page and social media pages (thanks to some good friends) and was getting the word out via social media, when some asshat sub-posts about how "if it was a passion you shouldn't brag about it."
Dude can seriously GTFO and get fvcked.
What a piece of shit remark to make.
If it was your passion and truly something that you loved doing, why the hell wouldn't you be hyped up for doing what you love and telling more people about it ?!?!

Internet Explorer. I cannot believe this piece of shit is still relevant in CURRENT_YEAR.
I have to use it for my new insurance job and wished they installed Google chrome instead. I hate explorers's interface

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have to use it for my new insurance job and wished they installed Google chrome instead. I hate explorers's interface

Yeah. There are businesses that still use IE6. I think it's because of those ActiveX plugins. Building websites for IE is a massive headache.

FedEx.

The TL:DR version, I ordered a bluetooth headset on Amazon last week, even had Amazon Prime, and FedEx dropped the ball not once but TWICE on delivery. FedEx is infamous for this shit in my neighborhood. Upon calling customer service, I found the address of the station responsible for delivering this, turns out the 1 star reviews on Google show a well-documented history of drivers there not delivering to the right address. If my product is not in my possession tonight, I'm filing a claim.

I have to use it for my new insurance job and wished they installed Google chrome instead.

Ditto.
First thing I did when I finish building my current PC was to use Explorer to install Firefox and Firefox to install Chrome, then I uninstalled Explorer.

Ditto.
First thing I did when I finish building my current PC was to use Explorer to install Firefox and Firefox to install Chrome, then I uninstalled Explorer.
I'll need to see if I can install Chrome at my job after training

Funny how we talk about IE, and this happens at work today. A good example on why I cannot stand this little turdburglar.

Development machine, UAT release, how it SHOULD look like:

3UuJZU2.jpg

Random office machine, UAT release, how it SHOULDN'T look like:

PHNQ88F.jpg

Micro$oft...

Guh. I had to do web design from my senior and ran into similar shit just like that. It wasn't with IE but I can understand your frustration

Exactly! If you can't be bothered to take THIRTY SECONDS out of your time to get rid of these filthy SPAMBOTS, which even as recently as two months ago you mods have done, then by Crom's Balls, quit the damn staff! I spotted [MENTION=14]Jeff Greeson[/MENTION] online around the general timeframe I had reported one of these spambots, and the spambot I reported around that timeframe STILL wasn't taken out! This site being "dead" is no excuse for not dealing with spambots!

Hi! Sorry that we're a little slow to moderating spambots. We've completed some forum software upgrades and have moved everything to SSL / https. Hopefully this helps add some more mothballs to this site.

My car battery dying on me! The silver lining is that I was home when I caught this and not stranded.

It's obvious at this point that you have some mental problems. And problems with balls. See a psychiatrist.

When debating with someone, disagree with them all you want (even though anyone doesn't need to answer to anyone) but DO NOT EVER ACCUSE ME NOR INSULT about my personality!

Forum rule number 2:

"Do not insult or flame other forum members. The staff recognizes that not all relationships are perfect, and that disagreements will occasionally arise. We ask that any members involved in a disagreement, please maintain a level of maturity. This means no name-calling or personal insults. Members who behave in a bad manner will be warned, followed by a temporary ban. Also, if the disagreement has nothing to do with this board and/or its staff or members, please keep it off this board, to be resolved in private, or on the board in which it originated. Members who violate this rule will be warned, followed by a temporary ban."

Disagree all you want and debate with me all you want but do not insult me. I've said my peace.

I would've complained about someone like Tarkatan Trash if they went against the rules but I didn't because they've been debating with me fairly. I'll catch it immediately though if I notice something is against the rules.

It's not an insult, it's an advice. There's no point in debating with you since you'll just keep spamming the same crap over and over.

Telling someone that they have mental problems is an insult. FYI.

Last edited:
You might want to go back to that thread. I've already replied to your garbage before you deleted it.

Play nice everyone. If you don't like what Nasty Freak has to say, simply ignore it. Insults are not necessary, please don't make me have to take further action.

These bots are getting sophisticated. That one actually sounded appropriate to the topic for about a paragraph.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

On a more serious note, why the fvck do I have to wait two whole minutes to report a shitload of SPAMBOTS?! You know, accounts that don't belong here in the first place!