Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121
Results 2,401 to 2,419 of 2419

Thread: What Grinds your Gears, part 2

Special Forces Agent FlawlessVictor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Re: What Grinds your Gears, part 2

It already was disappointing that playing the PS4 online required a PS+ account, now they are raising the price. I doubt Sony is doing any serious upgrades to justify the higher price.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FlawlessVictor For This Useful Post:

PSN
    EtherealEmpress
    Steam
    LadyDeathWolf
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessVictor View Post
    It already was disappointing that playing the PS4 online required a PS+ account, now they are raising the price. I doubt Sony is doing any serious upgrades to justify the higher price.
    That's my exact sentiment.. and that was initially why I became a PC gamer. =/ Everyone is money hungry and it's gross

"Your head will decorate my throne!"
    My DeviantArt | Tumblr

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Empress-Mileena View Post
    That's my exact sentiment.. and that was initially why I became a PC gamer. =/ Everyone is money hungry and it's gross
    I recently built a PC, but I don't have it in me to go full PC. There are still games from the console side that are hard to ignore. However, if things take a turn for the worst, my attention is going to shift more to the PC side.
    Last edited by FlawlessVictor; 09-25-2016 at 09:25 AM.

PSN
    EtherealEmpress
    Steam
    LadyDeathWolf
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

When people assume that every girl with pigtails, resembling a clown in any way, is supposed to represent Harley Quinn. She's gotten so overrated..everyone and their mom knows about her.
    The character that I play at my haunted house job is a clown and looks nothing like Harley, but people still say that. They can't comprehend anything being original; they simply must label everything.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Empress-Mileena; 10-23-2016 at 11:42 AM.

My DeviantArt | Tumblr

Mortal Kombat Champion Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

I didn't watch the Grammys, nor have I ever done so since learning of the Jethro Tull incident that happened at the 89 Grammys (the fact that the only category I'm interested in gets awarded on the pre-television portion certainly contributes to that, along with the fact that it's typically awarded to songs that are 30 years old using a live album loophole). Nonetheless, I am absolutely furious at what transpired last night (I learned about this via Twitter).

First, Megadeth finally won their first Grammy on their 12th nomination. However, the damn Grammy house band plays Master of Puppets, a Metallica song, when Megadeth goes to the stage to accept the award. Whether this is the Grammys being clueless or an act of trolling Dave Mustaine using the music of a band he got shitcanned from 34 years ago, I don't know, but at least play one of their songs instead of someone else's.

And speaking of Metallica, just when you thought giving "that one Grammy" to Jethro Tull (for a category that band did not belong in to begin with) was the last time Metallica would ever get screwed by the Grammys, it happened again last night. After weeks of being advertised to perform, and even after confirmation of a guest appearance by Lady Gaga, Metallica doesn't even get introduced by name to perform their own song, that they wrote and recorded themselves, but that's not the worst part of the debacle. James Hetfield's mic wasn't even working! Way to spit in our faces, Grammys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarkatan Trash For This Useful Post:

Hollywood Superstar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

when 4 male skinny (REALLY skinny) iPhone virgins come into the gym and instead of working out they dick around. throwing around pussy weights and being as loud as possible. i think 2kg dumbbells had bigger circumference than their arms/21st finger. thursday evenings seem to attract the biggest autists to my meditation chamber.

Mortal Kombat Champion Tarkatan Trash's Avatar
    PSN
    Romo2Witten1983
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Death hoaxes. It's a dick move in the first place, but this one pisses me off. The latest subject of such bullshit is none other than the man responsible for the role of Luke Skywalker and the voice of the Joker himself, Mark Hamill. It was especially in bad taste because this comes nearly 2 months after the passing of his Star Wars co-star Carrie Fisher. Here's the hoax being busted straight from the horse's mouth.

And just last year, Jake Lloyd (who played the role of child Anakin in TPM) was also the subject of a death hoax; coincidentally, Lloyd's character just so happens to be the father of Hamill's character.

Last edited by Tarkatan Trash; 02-17-2017 at 04:41 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarkatan Trash For This Useful Post:

Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Homophobes and homophobia over all!!! After Trump's rule, more gay bashing occurred in my areas in my local bars. Our security has been working extra harder than last year... FML

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty_Freak For This Useful Post:

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)

Sorry to hear Nasty. It sucks ass in this country cause it seems like no one cam catch a break in living their lifestyle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    For the Lin Kuei

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YungQ94 For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkatan Trash View Post
    Death hoaxes. It's a dick move in the first place, but this one pisses me off. The latest subject of such bullshit is none other than the man responsible for the role of Luke Skywalker and the voice of the Joker himself, Mark Hamill. It was especially in bad taste because this comes nearly 2 months after the passing of his Star Wars co-star Carrie Fisher. Here's the hoax being busted straight from the horse's mouth.

And just last year, Jake Lloyd (who played the role of child Anakin in TPM) was also the subject of a death hoax; coincidentally, Lloyd's character just so happens to be the father of Hamill's character.

it disgusts me to see that people do this fake news crap. especially about someone passing away when they didnt. people should get fined for doing that. someones family member could see it.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Destroyer_13 For This Useful Post:

PSN
    Araknyd03
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)

The general assholery and hypocrisy of people these days is quite annoying, especially when it comes to politics.
    It's quite shocking sad that people will blindly follow a leader these days, rather than doing their own homework and being well informed.

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)

What grinds the fvck out of my gears is when people ask for rides.

I want to get to point A to point B and I don't want to worry about coming to get some dumbass who couldn't take a bus. Man fvck that, I'm not a fvcking taxi.

EDIT: Also for fvck sake's can we get this cursing censor bullshit off here completely? I feel like a goddamn ten year typing out "fvck".
    For the Lin Kuei

PSN
    EtherealEmpress
    Steam
    LadyDeathWolf
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YungQ94 View Post

I want to get to point A to point B and I don't want to worry about coming to get some dumbass who couldn't take a bus. Man fvck that, I'm not a fvcking taxi.
    That's one thing I don't miss about driving. And these people don't even offer you gas money lol. I'd just pull up at a gas station and ask them myself.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

My DeviantArt | Tumblr

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)

Damn that's pretty smart. I'm about to just stop giving out rides all together. Have a lot going on to worry about other people.
    For the Lin Kuei

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YungQ94 For This Useful Post:

PSN
    Araknyd03
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)

Damn that's pretty smart. I'm about to just stop giving out rides all together. Have a lot going on to worry about other people.
    I hear ya.
    That can be quite annoying.

On the subject of rides and stuff, it used to bug the hell out of me when I used to have an S-10 and someone that I didn't speak to for a long time, out of the blue, was like "Oh, hey, can you help me move some stuff."
    It got to a point where I was sick and tied of it and I suddenly wasn't available at that time.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

EDIT: Also for fvck sake's can we get this cursing censor bullshit off here completely? I feel like a goddamn ten year typing out "fvck".
    Even though I live near a big city, public transportation is absolutely terrible. What would normally be 15 minutes of driving can almost an hour taking the bus, and the wait only gets longer when you need to transfer buses. For those that leave work at late hours of the night, the buses are simply not available.

I gave a friend rides for years after he lost his license. However, it started to take its toll when he was demanding more of my time and was becoming increasingly irresponsible in general. I didn't mind helping in out in a time of need, but when he didn't show any effort to turn things around, my patience was at its limits.
    Last edited by FlawlessVictor; 02-21-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessVictor View Post
    Even though I live near a big city, public transportation is absolutely terrible. What would normally be 15 minutes of driving can almost an hour taking the bus, and the wait only gets longer when you need to transfer buses. For those that leave work at late hours of the night, the buses are simply not available.

I gave a friend rides for years after he lost his license. However, it started to take its toll when he was demanding more of my time and was becoming increasingly irresponsible in general.
    The person that I've been giving rides to has consecutively asked me every tuesday and thrusday to catch a ride with me from school. Then goes on to ask if I take him back to his apartment (which is three minutes away from my apartment). I don't because I already have to go to work after class each day

Its starting to piss me off more and more cause I can't wake up in the morning without seeing, "Can I get a ride?"

For the Lin Kuei

Hollywood Superstar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

easy solution. grow some balls and say no to free rider. else charge money. that bro won't be there with an accumulator when you need to cold start a car, will he?

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    easy solution. grow some balls and say no to free rider. else charge money. that bro won't be there with an accumulator when you need to cold start a car, will he?
    Of course not.

Commencing ball growth

For the Lin Kuei

Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121

Thread Information