You're Favorite MKII Stage

thedeadpool.png

Used to draw pictures of the deadpool stage when I was in elementary, so have to go with it. Love living forest as well...

I love the living forest. I love the music, the trees, and I love seeing the one tree on the far right. I think this tree lead to the rumor that you could throw your opponent into its mouth in MK2 (you can in MK9).

04.gif

Living Forest for me; like InterestingMK said, the mixture of the trees and the song made it one of my favorite MK stages. I remember the first time I played in it and seeing the trees roar and thinking, "THIS IS FREAKING SICK".

Shao Kahn's place. That's always been my favourite stage in each game it appears in.

Living Forest for me; like InterestingMK said, the mixture of the trees and the song made it one of my favorite MK stages. I remember the first time I played in it and seeing the trees roar and thinking, "THIS IS FREAKING SICK".

I was scared when I saw it"/.

I also like the evil tower stage. You know that one with the clouds that are moving fast behind the strange window and the cloaked priest floating up and down. I am surprised there was not even a rumor you could fight him.

Yeah the Evil Tower stage soundtrack is a classic :p. It sounds a bit different on MKII though. Listen and you may notice:

Personally i prefer the MKII soundtrack of the tower. It is very similar to the HD version but i personally think this version owns xD

What the ****ing hell

I'M the one who gets to post the music around here

Did you all forget your places or something

Jk my favorite BGM have always been the ones from Kombat Tomb and Armory