You're Favorite MKII Stage

Can't decide between Kombat Tomb and The Portal. I was quite sad that none of those got remakes on MK2011.

arena_kombat-tomb.jpg

arena_the-portal.jpg

Back in the day I used to love Living Forest the most but now I prefer Kombat Tomb. It is sad indeed that it was not remade in MK9 at all (at least The Portal got a little nod in Rooftop)...

khan ´s arena, bacause the enviroments of this place reveal clerly that is not our earth planet, is really strange also it have samurai japanse stuff but makes that this place is not from orient side if not just is other world.

I always thought the Living Forest was kewl. In fact, if there's any stage that belongs in every MK, the Living Forest is one of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I really like the wastelands because I thought it was kinda creepy but idk there's no stages i don't ike honestly I think mk2 has some of the best elements of music and sound too like I like the announcer who says fight and finish him/her the best and I like the soundtrack the best also

I really like the wastelands because I thought it was kinda creepy but idk there's no stages i don't ike honestly I think mk2 has some of the best elements of music and sound too like I like the announcer who says fight and finish him/her the best and I like the soundtrack the best also

I totally agree with you on this one. All stages, sounds, characters etc were on point.

I love mk9 too like might be my favorite mk based on which characters were included and the story mode and gameplay but the only thing about mk I,d change is the creepy tone of the game it's completely gone but I suppose it really isnt a big deal when is all said and done

thedeadpool.png

Used to draw pictures of the deadpool stage when I was in elementary, so have to go with it. Love living forest as well...

I have to agree. The Deadpool was also the first MK stage I ever saw. MKII was my first MK experience in 1994 (age 6) at a local pizza shop. First stage was obviously The Deadpool, and Jax kicked my ass and tossed me into the acid.

I had nightmares of skeletons floating in acid for weeks.

The Dead Pool is awesome, as is Goro's Lair (the very fact that it's in the game!). It also uses a kick-ass music in the Arcade variant (which was unfortunately removed in the PC port).

But I still prefer The Pit II. The feeling of battling on top of a huge nothingness, the mysterious battle in the background which makes you wonder who those guys are... Really immerses you in the game.

The Deadpool and The Kombat Tomb are my 2 favorites from MKII.
I'm a sucker for stages with Stage Fatalities.