Official London 2012 Thread

Did anyone see the bullshit in the team fencing match between Germany and Japan?

I kind of wish I had... unfortunately here in the US they don't really show fencing much. Instead, outside of swimming, gymnastics, and track, they mostly just make us watch volleyball all day long.

Speaking of gymnastics, anyone see McKayla Maroney's choke on vault? Easily the most shocking moment of the games thus far.

I was so happy when I saw the two Mexican Americans make it to the finals in the 1500 M race. :D.

I love long distance <3.

I kind of wish I had... unfortunately here in the US they don't really show fencing much. Instead, outside of swimming, gymnastics, and track, they mostly just make us watch volleyball all day long.

Speaking of gymnastics, anyone see McKayla Maroney's choke on vault? Easily the most shocking moment of the games thus far.

She looks weird.

The Russian girl was really pretty.

That soccer match was bullshit! Canada had the match and then the refs start blatantly favouring the American's, culminating with the most retarded penalty kick call I've ever had the misfortune of even being made aware of.

Bullshit.

She looks weird.

The Russian girl was really pretty.

You're trying to bait me into being really creepy aren't you? Nice try.

That soccer match was bullshit! Canada had the match and then the refs start blatantly favouring the American's, culminating with the most retarded penalty kick call I've ever had the misfortune of even being made aware of.

Bullshit.

Suck it Canada.

(Lulz I didn't even see the match.. you might be right... but suck it anyway)