How can you not swear on this forum?

Grumptronix

I'd assume this is a repost, but how on earth can you not swear on a Mortal Kombat forum? The censor system is actually pretty intense as well.

Seeing as videos of extremely gory scenes are shown on a regular basis through youtube links (etc), it's quite odd to think that the f word would be banned... It's similar to some of the Battlefield 3 servers on PC banning swearing in the chat, yet in the game you hear voice clips of intense swearing on a regular basis. lol

And I'm sure this website isn't "family friendly", because the forum revolves around an 18+ game.

Not complaining, just a thought... wicked forum/site btw. :flowers:

Don't speak out against the cursing!
B-Bad things happen when you speak out against the cursing :afraid:

they are lookin for le great rod of punish from me. u children, scatter away. And when thou come back, i want le to reced le rules of le great TRKM book.

Last edited:
We are your gods, and we have down upon thou with a wrathful vengeance! All will suffer thine rod's painful glare, none shall know the bitter mercy that is to not be granted. Thou hath angered us, and now, thou shalt answer to the gods of thou gods. Thine gods are great and spiteful.

I thought the same thing too but I left it alone after a while. We had b!tch at one time but it got banned again. I was sad

I know, I was mad because I was gonna make Kano 2.0 and call it "Bish! AHAHAHAHA" But I couldn't so I didn't bother making it.

I find it hilarious actually, one of the banners of this site is a man with half of his face missing throwing a chain into another man's chest. But I can't say I bet that hurts like a b************************************************ banned

Who cares, all you get with swearing is little brats running around cursing like they are a big deal. If you don't like it, gtfo.

Plus why is this thread in this area of the forum?

Who cares, all you get with swearing is little brats running around cursing like they are a big deal. If you don't like it, gtfo.

Plus why is this thread in this area of the forum?

Why is it in the General Discussion area of the forum? Because it both involves Mortal Kombat and trmk.org. Hence the location of the thread.

And the irony of you saying "little brats running around cursing like they are a big deal. If you don't like it" and ending it with "gtfo" is quite funny. :elefant:

Not really

The relationship between not being able to use certain swear words and MK itself is only indirect, due to this being a website for the series

It has much more to do with the forum itself

There's already a Forum News and Rules section and a regular General Discussion forum for this kind of shit, anyway

Not really

The relationship between not being able to use certain swear words and MK itself is only indirect, due to this being a website for the series

It has much more to do with the forum itself

There's already a Forum News and Rules section and a regular General Discussion forum for this kind of shit, anyway
If owned this site, this statement would have served its purpose and I would have made you my favouritist moderatorist in the enttire whole world. We can go out for steak still? Yes? no? :-(