How can you not swear on this forum?

pea**** poppy**** ****y ****fighting ****ney....

I'm not sure why the word, or rather just the set of letters that form certain words are censored. It's not even profanity as far as I know. Yeah, it can refer to genitals, yet we can say "penis" with little fear of impunity. This is one instance where the filter doesn't make sense.

Any words that get through are just simply due to Pat missing them in the list. He didn't intentionally leave some out.

Anyway, swearing isn't 'the wrong thing to do'. IMO, they are just words....no one should be offended by words....but some people are, which is where censoring comes in to play.

Any words that get through are just simply due to Pat missing them in the list. He didn't intentionally leave some out.

Anyway, swearing isn't 'the wrong thing to do'. IMO, they are just words....no one should be offended by words....but some people are, which is where censoring comes in to play.

I was pointing out an instance where the filter blocks words that, in my view, should NOT be blocked. C0cky is neither sexually charged nor inherently malicious word. C0ck can pertain to sex depending on its use, but by that logic why are are penis, wang, or dick okay? It's not so much that such words offend me, it's just the lack of consistency I find puzzling.

No, I don't think swearing is inherently wrong. However, when overused, they are meaningless fillers to a sentence. In worst cases, people will think you are are rude and/or an imbecile. It all comes down to being cognizant about the people and situation. I have a friend who uses to profanity all the time. However, even he has boundaries, such as the disgust he felt towards his manager who cussed him out in front of his wife and kids.

Last edited:
Psycho and The Birds are good movies.

Its a shame we cant give credit to the guy who directed them on this forum.
Theres rumors going around that they were directed by a man named Alfred Hitch.

But thats a load of crap and I've never even heard of that guy.

I was pointing out an instance where the filter blocks words that, in my view, should NOT be blocked. C0cky is neither sexually charged nor inherently malicious word. C0ck can pertain to sex depending on its use, but by that logic why are are penis, wang, or dick okay? It's not so much that such words offend me, it's just the lack of consistency I find puzzling.

No, I don't think swearing is inherently wrong. However, when overused, they are meaningless fillers to a sentence. In worst cases, people will think you are are rude and/or an imbecile. It all comes down to being cognizant about the people and situation. I have a friend who uses to profanity all the time. However, even he has boundaries, such as the disgust he felt towards his manager who cussed him out in front of his wife and kids.

...the second part of my post was not for you <.<

As for words like cawk, the reason that is blocked and not dick/penis is because those are words that are commonly used in a 'professional/mature' way to describe such things. Cawk is more of a slang term. Cawky is obviously not offensive but is blocked for simply having the word that IS blocked in it.

As for words like cawk, the reason that is blocked and not dick/penis is because those are words that are commonly used in a 'professional/mature' way to describe such things. Cawk is more of a slang term. Cawky is obviously not offensive but is blocked for simply having the word that IS blocked in it.

But "dick" is informal in its usage, I never seen that term used in medical or biology-related textbooks.

If you need to swear to get your point across, you're probably limited verbally, especially when you there are far more disturbing words that you can use that aren't even blocked.

smegma
jizm
fecal
nunce

If none of those are blocked, then the censor is only really interested in keeping you mom from being offended when you happen to leave TRMK open.

No. There's a difference between lacking a strong vocabulary data base that your mind can instantly access when the situation arises in a serious dialect and not giving a shit about being mature because I just want to have fun in the netherrealm section of a forum that is based around a game that is incredibly immature, devoid of any logic, and a disgrace to critical thinking.

Not to be a dick, but it's funny how you made two mistakes in your post about a lack of proper vocabulary :rofl:
Not hating, just saying <3

Was late at night. :(