Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2012

Where's my damn cheerleaders?

I demand some poontang root for me!

I got you rolldog

1295894954-normal.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions as to how we can get some more members in here?

EDIT: Due to the general lack of interest here, I'm going to invite some non-TRMK friends of mine to join. I didn't really want to do this, but I really want to make sure we have enough people to play a fairly competitive game. If you have a problem with this, please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have somewhat of an idea; maybe you could work w/ one of the mods and whoever wins (or places in the top 3) gets to choose their new title? Like changing mine from Shaolin Monk to whatever else I wanted, for example. Idk if people would be interested in that, but hey, who knows? The other thing would be maybe have a prize, but that depends on how far you wanna go. I'm still in therrrr though :)

You don't have to do this, but we need you to sign up and participate in our league and compete against us (even test your pseudo-GM skills). We still have 7 open spots, and less than half a month left to fill them, OG.

we don't necessarily need 7 more... I can always re-organize before the draft... If we can get a total of 12, I'll be happy.

I just thought of a good prize LC!

*Pokes Jade*
Spoiler:
If someone from TRMK wins, they become mod for a month

I'd be a little happy if that actually happened :laugh:

I just thought of a good prize LC!

*Pokes Jade*
Spoiler:
If someone from TRMK wins, they become mod for a month

I'd be a little happy if that actually happened :laugh:

While I can't speak for the mods, I'm 99.99% sure that Pat's NOT going to go for that.