The Tattooed Coffee Profs (non-member Shane) 85.26
Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 83.26

Based God (The Marshall) 77.86
The Tarkatan Trash Collectors (Tarkatan Trash) 67.10

Rayzebats (mkray41) 121.16
Tony Romo Jockstraps (Jade) 95.52

So the playoff matchups are set!

Love Cowboys and The Tattooed Coffee Profs have the first-round byes

Kabal Toasty (Tapion) plays Multiple Scorgasms (tittiemcnuggets)
The Platypunishment plays Dawn Patrol (Spine_Ripper)

Also, those of you not in the playoffs are still playing! See how much you can salvage of your final rankings through your loser's bracket games!

Happy football all

Wait, we have a loser's bracket? Last time I did fantasy, I would give up completely as soon as I was eliminated from the playoffs!

Yep... there's a loser's bracket. As the top two non-playoff teams, Jade and mkray have first-round byes in the loser's bracket. You, Marshall, BYoung, and Vegas better get winning if you want to avoid last place!

I knew there was a loser's bracket, I just wanted to be in the winners haha.

More FF is never a bad thing though! This really is a pretty exciting season though.

Well, I philisophically disagree with losers brackets (unless there's a case where a bronze medal must be given out, such as the Olympics). As Lombardi once said, you're either in first place or you're in last place. However, I guess I'll have to continue my participation. After all, the rules are the rules.

Ok well I'm certainly open to changing it to points next year if that's what everyone wants. I'm certainly open to rule suggestions... though if I recall when I said that in this thread back before the season started NOBODY SAID ANYTHING. :p

Also, when you say that people with more losses overall are getting in, that is a false statement. You guys are tied... that's why the tiebreaker is relevant. If people with more losses than you got in and you didn't... that really would be retarded.

Just for the record, no I'm not getting all mad... I'm just sayin' :)

Yeah, I noticed the error about an hour later lol, I kept thinking for some odd reason I was 7-7.

It's all good, hope you didn't take anything the wrong way (doesn't look like you did).

I have never been in a tiebreaker before so I didn't really understand the process. I was thinking something else when referring to division record. I dunno why, lol, but, yeah, probably why I didn't say anything, because I thought it was something it wasn't.

It was really fun, though, I had a great time! I am only mad at myself for that one week. Swear to god, that week is gonna haunt me forever and ever, lol.

YAY, I GET TO FIGHT FOR THE 9TH SPOT

I am so betting all my players will get amazing points because I get a bye, lol.

You know Jade, now that I look at it... if points had been the tiebreaker, the playoffs would have turned out exactly the same. While you would have ended up above mkray, titties would still have you beat... by 2 points.

Also what do you mean by you're playing for 9th? You still have a shot at 7th... unless you're already predicting a loss in your first game.... which is odd because you don't know who you're playing.

Not odd at all, lol. Like I said, I have my bye week, which my guys will all get staggering points, and then they will do shit the next game.

You should know by now how little faith I have, lol.

What comebacks!!!

Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat Playoffs - First Round Results

The Championship Bracket:

Multiple Scorgasms (tittiemcnuggets) 74.52
Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 73.26

Dawn Patrol (Spine_Ripper) 83.68
The Platypunishment (non-member David) 82.94

The Loser's Bracket:

Vegas (non-member Ryan) 112.54
The Tarkatan Trash Collectors (Tarkatan Trash) 76.90

Based God (The Marshall) 75.08
Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 68.64

So now, the semifinal matchups are set:

The Championship Semifinals:
Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) vs. Dawn Patrol (Spine_Ripper)
The Tattooed Coffee Profs (non-member Shane) vs. Multiple Scorgasms (tittiemcnuggets)

The Loser's Bracket Semifinals:
Tony Romo Jockstraps (Jade) vs. Based God (The Marshall)
Rayzebats (mkray41) vs. Vegas (non-member Ryan)

Apparently, the way NFL.com handles playoff scheduling, the 5th-place and last-place games between this week's losers is pushed to the final week, so this week's losers have a bye this week (The Platypunishment, Kabal Toasty, The Tarkatan Trash Collectors, Cutie Mark Crusaders)

Anyway, new article is up on the league site.

Happy football all.

You've got to be freaking kidding me.

Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat Playoffs - Second Round Results

The Championship Bracket:

Multiple Scorgasms (tittiemcnuggets) 103.68
The Tattooed Coffee Profs (non-member Shane) 91.98

Dawn Patrol (Spine_Ripper) 104.42
Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 85.56

The Loser's Bracket:

Rayzebats (mkray41) 92.54
Vegas (non-member Ryan) 91.50

Tony Romo Jockstraps (Jade) 149.94
Based God (The Marshall) 106.04

Final placements all to be determined this week.

The Championship Game:
Multiple Scorgasms (tittiemcnuggets) vs. Dawn Patrol (Spine_Ripper)

The Battle for 3rd:
Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) vs. The Tattooed Coffee Profs (non-member Shane)

The Battle for 5th:
The Platypunishment (non-member David) vs. Kabal Toasty (Tapion)

The Battle for 7th:
Tony Romo Jockstraps (Jade) vs. Rayzebats (mkray41)

The Battle for 9th:
Based God (The Marshall) vs. Vegas (non-member Ryan)

The Epic Battle to avoid Last Place:
Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) vs. The Tarkatan Trash Collectors (Tarkatan Trash)

New article is up on the league site.

Happy football all.

Wow, it was close between me and Vegas all Sunday, and Manningham just screwed it over for Vegas at the end lol. Just 2 points!

Looks like its a runback between me and Jade again. Not gonna lie, Romo and Dez are looking real scary right now.

I was 7 minutes too late looking at my line up so I now have an IA player in my starting line up.

FCK

I forgot it was Sunday. All these stupid random days off, and my husband is working today, which is not normal, so, I thought it was a weekday.

Oh well, I am prepared to watch as Bush gets megapoints on the bench again.

*sigh*

Well well well.... if it isn't Spine Ripper taking the title.

Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat Championship Week Results

Dawn Patrol (Spine_Ripper) 106.42
Multiple Scorgasms (tittiemcnuggets) 103.96

Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 116.86
The Tattooed Coffee Profs (non-member Shane) 72.88

Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 95.76
The Platypunishment (non-member David) 83.90

Rayzebats (mkray41) 82.74
Tony Romo Jockstraps (Jade) 59.22

Vegas (non-member Ryan) 84.82
Based God (The Marshall) 72.64

The Tarkatan Trash Collectors (Tarkatan Trash) 102.18
Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung) 75.92

That makes the final standings like this:

1. Dawn Patrol (Spine_Ripper)
2. Multiple Scorgasms (tittiemcnuggets)
3. Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy)
4. The Tattooed Coffee Profs (non-member Shane)
5. Kabal Toasty (Tapion)
6. The Platypunishment (non-member David)
7. Rayzebats (mkray41)
8. Tony Romo Jockstraps (Jade)
9. Vegas (non-member Ryan)
10. Based God (The Marshall)
11. The Tarkatan Trash Collectors (Tarkatan Trash)
12. Cutie Mark Crusaders (BYoung)

In addition to the new article up on the league site, I also added some extra awards, which you can view there. I wish there was an option for custom trophy images, but there isn't, so sorry if the trophies suck visually.

For winning the loser's bracket, Rayzebats gets... A Cookie!
For all his troll-tastic upsets, Tarkatan Trash wins the Golden Trollface.
And finally, for coming in last place, the Cutie Mark Crusaders come away with the not-so-coveted Station2 Memorial Golden Ass Helmet.

See all you fine folks next year!!!

Well this was about the worst year ever for all of my teams in any type of football. Whether it be fantasy, pro, or college.

I proudly accept the ass-hat trophy, and hopefully I'll be around here to defend it next year...?

Congrats to spine ripper on the championship. 'Twas a fun time! Thanks again for putting on such a great league, LC!

Holy fck, CLOSED ACCOUNT #2 won? Honestly thought Kristen had this one in the bag....she has a solid as hell team.

Congrats to all the winners. My pathetic ass is in...8th place, I think. I didn't check because I am devastated enough having to wait almost an entire year to watch Romo again :(

Next year, ya'll gonna lose n' stuff.

Holy fck, CLOSED ACCOUNT #2 won? Honestly thought Kristen had this one in the bag....she has a solid as hell team.

Congrats to all the winners. My pathetic ass is in...8th place, I think. I didn't check because I am devastated enough having to wait almost an entire year to watch Romo again :(

Next year, ya'll gonna lose n' stuff.

Dude changed his lineup Sunday morning for the first time in the whole playoffs. I think he was planning on letting her win and then changed his mind when she dumped him.