Side/Extra Characters you like more than the Protagonist?

Critical-Limit

I figured it be interesting to know any series from either
Games
T.V. Shows
Anime
Movies
Novels
Comics

ect ect.

Where you liked a side/extra character so much that sometimes you think to yourself "I think I only enjoy this because of the side character" or you like them enough you really wish they'd have their own spin off where a plot is focused around them instead.

I'll start with a few.

Twilight Suzuka from Outlaw Star

Ada Wong from Resident Evil

Grey Fox from Metal Gear

Shadow- Sonic

Luis Sera- RE4

Josh stone- RE5

Mileena -MK

Saeko Busujima- Highschool Of The Dead

Frieza -DBZ

Arkham Series- The Riddler.

Oh my gosh!!!! I'd jizz all of the place if the Riddler were ever a main villian in the game.

Dumbass, I do like Shadow, but only in Adventure 2

He sacrificed himself to save Earth, he was finally going to see Maria again

But nooooooo, the ****ing Sonic fanboys had to make sure that SEGA brought Shadow back in Heroes

Shadow was supposed to die for good in SA2, but the fans liked so much that SEGA decided to bring him back. Which would have been as bad as say, retconning Gamma's death in SA1, if they didn't give him some shitty loss of memory story and gave his backstory some other stupid aspects like making Black Doom one of his creators

They also killed his character and why I used to like him in the first place

He went from being a character with genuinely interesting motives to just another generic ass antiheroic "badass"

Shadow the Hedgehog was the shittiest Sonic game I've ever had the displeasure of playing

Majima - Yakuza
Haruka - Yakuza
Arkham - Devil May Cry 3
Sully - Uncharted
Tanimura - Yakuza
Gat - Saints Row 1/2
Rico - Killzone
Doc - Crank
May - Guilty gear
Lee - Tekken
Red - Pineapple Express

All I can think of for now

Elena - Uncharted
Lili - Tekken
Kitana - MK
Jill - Resident Evil
Elizabeth Swann - Pirates of the Caribbean
Allister - Tomb Raider
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV

I would consider jill pretty close to protagonist status.

She's had 3 games based around her, and has appeared in atleast 6

RE1
RE3
RE Revelations

I also would like to see hunk steal the spotlight for 1 game.

My favorite RE character (besides Chris) is Forest Speyer (anyone on facebook may have seen some of my friends call me 'Speyer', this is what they are referring too =) )

If he lived and had his own game, or even if they did an RE0 type game (minus the sucking) and had the other Bravo characters as choices and made the game so you could see how each character ended up where they ended up, I would orgasm.