Guest character ideas for future MK games.

Nasty_Freak

The title says it all. Any movesets, bios, and etc. about guest characters for MK.

Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)

Primary Outfit
lollipopart.jpg

Secondary Outfit
lollipop-chainsaw-preorder-costumes-goth-girl-1.jpg

Fatalities

Sexy Splitter: First, Juliet hops over her opponent with her legs spread apart as she is over his head. Next, she lands behind him. Then she uses the chainsaw to slowly split the enemy vertically in half from groin/butt to the head/face. The victim screams out his most agonizing scream in the game.

Chronic Shoulder Pain: Juliet basically jumps up first. Then she slowly slices the opponent with her chainsaw from his shoulder to his side (on the opposite end), cutting the victim diagonally apart.

Intro
Juliet turns around and once she stops, she turns on her chainsaw.

Victory Pose
Juliet plants her chainsaw to the ground by impaling the floor with it. Then, she takes out a lollipop and bites it as she winks at the camera.

Special Moves

Chainsaw Blaster (Also in air.): She shoots out a projectile bullet from her chainsaw with knockdown power. The enhanced version would have Juliet shoot down (for opponents that are low or ducking), straight ahead, and then at the top (for enemies who are up in the air).

Chainsaw Stab (Also in air.): Juliet does a quick stab with the chainsaw, stunning the opponent. This move is combo-able at the ground only.

Chainsaw Thrust: The enhanced version of Chainsaw Stab in the ground only. Juliet thrusts her chainsaw at the opponent, leaving it on for a few seconds to inflict extra damage, stunning the opponent. This move is combo- able.

Chainsaw Needles (In air.): This is the enhanced version of Chainsaw Stab in the air. While Juliet is in the air, she uses the chainsaw to poke her opponent several times before knocking them down to the ground with the last thrust.

Chainsaw Drill (Also in air.): Juliet charges at her opponent with a chainsaw by thrusting the weapon as she twirls around in a spiral, forming a drill-type of motion. The enhanced version is inflicts more damage, is faster, and will have armor.

Armadillo Spin (Also in air.): She basically rolls in mid air while using the chainsaw to slice the opponent vertically. Once she hits the enemy, she ends up in the opposite end of the arena while her foe is startled and vulnerable for combos. The enhanced version would knock the victim on his stomach face first and would be faster, armored, and it would inflict more damage.

Maelstrom Spin: Juliet does a low spinning slice with her chainsaw, popping up the opponent up in the air once the blade hits the legs (similar to Mileena's Rolling Thunder), meaning it is combo-able. The enhanced version would be armored and it would hit the legs several times. Then, Juliet would slice the body as she jumps up in the same spinning motion, knocking her foe off his feet.

Chainsaw Dash: Juliet would charge at her opponent with a dash as she slides the chainsaw at the ground, tripping the enemy over her head similar to Sub-Zero's Icy Slide. The enhanced version is faster, armored, and inflicts more damage.

Chainsaw Uppercut: Juliet uses her chainsaw to slice her opponent, popping him up in the air for a combo. The enhanced version is faster, armored, and inflicts more damage.

X-Ray
First, Juliet rushes up to her opponent and grabs his shoulders to knee him at the groin. Next, she jumps up, as the enemy bends over in pain. Then she stomps on his shoulder blades, making him fall on his chest to the ground. Then, the cheerleader jumps up one more time and uses the chainsaw to impale the victim at the back, nailing him to the floor for several seconds while the chainsaw is on. After that, the cheerleader jumps away.

Stage
The stage is a hallway of San Romero High with a classroom door at the background. The fatality is when Juliet (as the winner for example) grabs her foe from behind and kicks the classroom door open first. Next, she kicks the opponent's back, pushing him in a room full of 20 zombies that have bombs wrapped around them. Then, as the victor closes the door, the bomber zombies jump on the enemy to chew him up. After that, the bombs explode, blowing up the zombies and the victim. At the end, the camera focuses on the head of the loser with the other remains around it.

Last edited:
Oh, I'd love to see Nariko from Heavenly Sword as a Sony exclusive and Microsoft players can have Master Chief!

Juliet Starling (the first post of this thread) is updated with moves and her stage.

Last edited:
I'd really only want Spawn. Someone who could really really fit into the MK universe.

AND FITTING =/= VIOLENT

To me, Kratos was out of place in MK9. Same with Freddy of course.

Well, I always was hoping Ivy from SC would make it into an MK game.
Then again, I also wanted an MK character in SC..
No chance, I guess?

I'm the opposite, I think Tekken would go hand in hand with MK.

No Asuka, Lily, Xiaoyu, Law, Paul, Bob, Christie, would not be joining the fray.

Bob from Twin Peaks

images

He would be an extremely fast character with the power to control the enemy (possession) and teleporting abilities.

I've always wanted a Soulcalibur vs Mortal Kombat game, it would be so cool! Only in my dreams though.
What I'm about to say also goes to Yung.

How about MK vs Namco? I'd love to see Nina and Anna blow each other up and Seung Mina face off against Jade. Imagine Soul Calibur characters use their blades for decapitation and dismemberment too. And no Pacman characters!!!

I've always wanted a Soulcalibur vs Mortal Kombat game, it would be so cool! Only in my dreams though.

Not going to work unless it's 100% weapon-based, that means all the MK Characters would have to fight with a weapon all the time, that'd be a bad idea imo. I'd rather they make Samurai Shodown VS Soul Calibur. I'm not interested in fighting a bunch of Kenshis.