ByrdBrain's crazy cast of OC's

You ever come into a thread expecting a regular pic then get hit with a bullying pic that makes your eyes widen?

Jesus Byrd good job capturing the tone and mood

rivalry
CtyJ9fF.jpg

a water deer, damascus goat and other random sketches
wSfytQ7.jpg

Well there's:

Matsu
Courage
PAC man
Spiderman
Kitana two times I think
Mileena
Lucina
Jojo
Spyro
The goat, bill
Hatsune Mika
And I think the guy on the right page is someone from Persona or something

wrong on the "kitanas"

one is from DC and the other is from Starcraft i'll give you a hint on the second one (she is named after a cosmic phenomena)

the dude on the corner is from a recent sony IP
there is also a little big planet rep, Bloodborne rep (the hardest to find) and a N rep

Ohhh the guy from Infamous Second Son.
I wanted to say the chick from Starcraft but I thought it was a crown rather than a headset

New character Stratos
JbBWVYc.jpg

Spoiler:

Race:Alien(Varengi)
Dislikes: Technology
Bio: Stratos Is part of a dying race of nomadic aliens that have recently made Earth their new home. prideful of his blood and stubborn, it's hard for him to admit that his race is facing a very possible extinction and have had numerous failures in trying to bring attention to their current predicament and this is mostly caused by the infamous exterminators which brought on even more costly losses to the Varengi numbers. faced with few options, the elders of his only tribe decides to send Stratos out to the sky cities and seek out a slayer guild and join it due to the similar occupations of hunting dangerous game. Of course Stratos didn't agree to it without a palpable hissy fit of little kicking screaming here and there do to his strong contempt of technology that was ever present in the series of floating metropolis. Stratos loathing of advance technology stems from the fact that his race was once overly reliant on it so much so it nearly killed them all off and made their original home planet uninhabitable.

The details of the tragedy are not clear to those outside of the race, but it is implied that the advance products they created and utilized run off of the same source that powers all of the cities and machinery of Earth. when Stratos joins none other then the Rift Trekkers it's a very cold welcome and would almost lead to a few fights and near exile, but for the greater good Stratos swallows his pride for the sake of his race to cooperate and help bring to light his peoples plight through the natural fame of being a Slayer. Despite his lightweight exterior Stratos is not a creature ferals should take lightly among the top five in raw power Stratos can tear through ferals like wet paper with his bare claws alone. his weapons come in the form of grafted gauntlets each with a pair of pile bunkers attached to them. these "hand me downs" have hollow points in the sharp nails that can shoot enough stream of air to fill a beach ball in seconds, ideal for splattering ferals. If Statos wants to up the ante he can inject his enemies with a lethal poison that can drop even the largest feral in minutes, the only drawback is that this poison is in fact his own blood therefor he puts himself at extreme risk utilizing it.

Hmmm a tricky character as appeared.

Like the design and such.
Though given from his bio he seems assholish and stubborn (with a reason of course)