Kkomplee edition characters problem- i cant see them

leszak

Hello.

I had mk9 DVD on xbox360, and i finished on my profile story mode, chellenge tower, same acheviements.
Today i bought Komplete edition DVD xbox360 and- i don't see 4 new characters.
In my profile see them in necropolis, old suits and fatalisties works, but i cant play them 4 new characters.
When i'am logged out and playing without loggin, chracters working.

What can i do to play mk ke in my profile, without deleting old saves?
I dont wont to play without logging...

Please help.
sorry for language.

Hello.

I had mk9 DVD on xbox360, and i finished on my profile story mode, chellenge tower, same acheviements.
Today i bought Komplete edition DVD xbox360 and- i don't see 4 new characters.
In my profile see them in necropolis, old suits and fatalisties works, but i cant play them 4 new characters.
When i'am logged out and playing without loggin, chracters working.

What can i do to play mk ke in my profile, without deleting old saves?
I dont wont to play without logging...

Please help.
sorry for language.
Welcome to TRMK ! I hope this will help you
1. Create a new profile that way you don't delete any of the saves you've done in the older MK9.
2. Boot up MK9 komplete edition
3 This is for player one at the character select screen look for cybar subzero highlight him than hit left one more time the DLC characters should appear.

Welcome to TRMK ! I hope this will help you
1. Create a new profile that way you don't delete any of the saves you've done in the older MK9.
2. Boot up MK9 komplete edition
3 This is for player one at the character select screen look for cybar subzero highlight him than hit left one more time the DLC characters should appear.

Sorry but it doesn't works

identical situation, but without old acheviements. I dont have DLc warriors, but they are in necropolis?
I wrote a email to WBgames with this problem, i wait 3 days and nothing...

I search in the net, some people have the same problem.
No body knows the answer?

Maybe i should delete some mk files from xbox disk and this will help, but i didnt wont to do again chellenge tower ang story mode and discover krypt.

Sorry but it doesn't works

identical situation, but without old acheviements. I dont have DLc warriors, but they are in necropolis?
I wrote a email to WBgames with this problem, i wait 3 days and nothing...

I search in the net, some people have the same problem.
No body knows the answer?

Maybe i should delete some mk files from xbox disk and this will help, but i didnt wont to do again chellenge tower ang story mode and discover krypt.

If you have a way of making a youtube video that could really help. It could be something simple that you may have overlooked.