Community MK9 guide?

Do you think a community MK guide would be a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kzaoo

Does anybody think that having a general guide (not character specific) guide for mk would be good? Basically what i'm thinking is that if people can contribute their knowledge we could get a pretty elaborate guide on the general strategy and tactics for Mk9. I'm thinking we could go basic to advanced so we could describe basic things like anti airs, combos & blocking ect then go in to more advanced things like baiting, footsies, frame data ect. Of course all this stuff would have to be organized and stuff, I guess if it happens that job is up to me. What i'm thinking is that it would eliminate all of the "Hi, i'm new and looking for help" and there would be one place that we'd be able to find our info. I also think that whilst doing this we could learn a few things from eachother, too.

Okay so Yes is winning by one vote, i don't really think that thats good enough for us to go through with it. I'll let this poll live a little longer

The poll is over....

I'm not really sure judging by these results, Yes only won narrowly. can anybody who voted no tell me why please?