Tom Brady's MK9 Living Guide

Immortal Reaver

Has anyone checked it out? I bought it and it's amazing. It goes super in-depth for every single aspect of the game. It also has frame data for blocking as well as hitting and all sorts of other technical aspects. Lots of combos listed for every character, also categorized for finding what you need. Such as mid-screen combos, wall combos, etc. It also has all of the basics like special moves, fatalities, etc. I suggest buying it if you haven't yet.

Lame tiggas read from Brady's guide, Real Tigga's look for the info themselves through ass beatings online 8)

and run to Critical for help <_<

Jk, but how much did it cost?

Critical is my MK god. He could seriously tell me that Scorpion is blue and all I'll be able to say is "Yes"

Critical is knowledgeable but I'm sure even he could learn some things from the guide, and he's not always available at your finger tips. (I wish... (´∀`)

It's $2.99, and well worth it.

While I always have the tools to find out what I need when need it and I know how to test outside the box. Aka
Testing bait timings and spacing.

Tom knows on heart more information than me. And I bought his guide day 1 of release and was never disappointed it's also the fastest reference thing I have to know if I can duck a high hit.

It's a great tool for a quick synopsis and understanding of each character so you can know what they do and look for so you can be prepared for unfamiliar matchups.

Thanks for the compliments :)

Its worth having but some of the character info in there is not very useful, Amazing is an unsuitable word for it.I found his Jax guide to be a bit poor,but has all the basics really.It is a good read and will not make anyone a worse player from reading it.

I purchased this book so that I may have a better understanding of other fighters that are not my main. I usually get beat badly when I get matched up against characters that are not normally used by the online community and I blame that on me not knowing what they are capable of. With this book I can read the competition better in the meta aspect because I know the tools that are commonly used.

I wonder if I purchased it if I can get Kindle and view it from there also, or some way to view it on my PC? It would be much better that way for when I'm at home.

I wonder if I purchased it if I can get Kindle and view it from there also, or some way to view it on my PC? It would be much better that way for when I'm at home.

I think that would only work if you bought it from kindle to begin with and used the kindle APP to read it.

If you DL'd the actual app from the app store I think you have to buy it again for kindle.

Just bought it. Some interesting info and nicely laid out. I didn't know how to do the fast gas ball jump with Kabal, but now I do.

That technique is called instant-air. Other characters can do the same thing. Such as Liu Kang, Kitana, Mileena, etc.

Surely not with the same technique... as Kabal you can literally rapidly press up and back together twice and press 1 and it will shoot the gas ball.

With Kitana you'd have to jump, then do your throwing fans, same with lui kang, etc.

Yeah, they're different motions. Like with mileena or Liu I press up back and then forward to instant air projectile. Each motion is different.

Tigaaahhh Kneee motionzz (Not really :laugh: )

Mileena's is probably the most easiest to do on pad, but Kitana's is a bish to do on the right side of the screen.