Check out this crazy Noob match!

Good match by both players. That Cyrax player lost because he relies too heavily on resets, and on top of that he isn't consistent with them. I notice that he button mashes combos from the dash forward before the bomb. He has a good anti-air grab reaction though.

Good match by both players. That Cyrax player lost because he relies too heavily on resets, and on top of that he isn't consistent with them. I notice that he button mashes combos from the dash forward before the bomb. He has a good anti-air grab reaction though.

That's how most Cyrax players are.

Not you of course ;D

Not you of course ;D

It's a huge part of his gameplay so why not use it? Plus even if you choke Mid combo you're still dishing out a lot of damage, and the Net is Soooo slow on start up and it moves slow across the screen so it's the player's fault for being caught in the combo and it takes 1 bar to preform the combo so Cyrax needs meter, and your goal should be to hit him hard with BnBs that deal huge damage so he has to break or he loses the round, and if you manage your meter well you could have a breaker 8/10 times that you're in the reset combo.

I'm not calling you out, I'm just saying it so people can shut up about the reset. It's there and it's not going away so stop complaining and play the game, Simple.

Not you of course ;D

It's a huge part of his gameplay so why not use it? Plus even if you choke Mid combo you're still dishing out a lot of damage, and the Net is Soooo slow on start up and it moves slow across the screen so it's the player's fault for being caught in the combo and it takes 1 bar to preform the combo so Cyrax needs meter, and your goal should be to hit him hard with BnBs that deal huge damage so he has to break or he loses the round, and if you manage your meter well you could have a breaker 8/10 times that you're in the reset combo.

I'm not calling you out, I'm just saying it so people can shut up about the reset. It's there and it's not going away so stop complaining and play the game, Simple.

It honestly isn't that easy Vital. You're pretty much saying that to beat a high level Cyrax, you have to flawless him. Because it doesn't matter how slow the net is. If Cyrax touches you he is going to put you in that net.

Cyrax can combo you into a net than just reset you until you are dead ( for example standing 3 3 net ) so you have to guess...guess wrong and it's 50 - 80 percent of life gone ( depending on meter )

It honestly isn't that easy Vital. You're pretty much saying that to beat a high level Cyrax, you have to flawless him. Because it doesn't matter how slow the net is. If Cyrax touches you he is going to put you in that net.

I never said it was easy or hard, all I'm saying is stop complaining about it.. and it's up to you as the player to guess right or wrong during his command grab mix-up or just taking pressure from him and being opened up, and I'm not saying you have to flawless him to win against a high level Cyrax.. No one's complaining about Quan chi's rune trap that does UNBLOCKABLE damage with meter and it does just about the same damage as cyrax's reset and it requires meter.. All I'm saying is that you should be aware of the problem and know it's weaknesses.

I have no idea what the rune trap is.

But if it's as silly as Cyrax's resets, I'll complain about it too.

Cyrax's resets are stupid. No other character is able to do something like that (that I know of). I know it's not going to be patched but it's still a stupid tool. It's like saying if Kazuya's infinite in SFxT didn't get patched and saying "Oh well, shouldn't have gotten caught in it. Too bad for you."

I have no idea what the rune trap is.

But if it's as silly as Cyrax's resets, I'll complain about it too.

Cyrax's resets are stupid. No other character is able to do something like that (that I know of). I know it's not going to be patched but it's still a stupid tool. It's like saying if Kazuya's infinite in SFxT didn't get patched and saying "Oh well, shouldn't have gotten caught in it. Too bad for you."

Guess they said the same thing with MK trilogy then :rolleyes:

but yea, I don't think it's fair but there are ways to beat it and DR proved that with his smart play.

Quan Chi's rune trap is basically normals stringing his unblockable EX rune then they get stunned then you do more normals and then a EX rune. Like 2 1 EX Rune, 2 1 EX Rune, 2 1 EX Rune. Just a simple example. It's escapable now but it's still a good tool.

But it is fair, It gives me a chance to lose and provide my family with free salt. It's a lot more cheaper than buying that fake ish at Wal-mart.

My Stryker provides salt 8)

Not really *cries*

Quan Chi's rune trap is basically normals stringing his unblockable EX rune then they get stunned then you do more normals and then a EX rune. Like 2 1 EX Rune, 2 1 EX Rune, 2 1 EX Rune. Just a simple example.

That sounds like

"I hate you."

message worthy :laugh:

C'mon broo.. Let's play some MK :D

Abandon-Thread.gif