Check out this crazy Noob match!

Amazing play from both players, I really loved how Bombito used EX net to make sure DR didn't break, and that ghost ball is so god like in the corner.

Nice seeing a Noob Saibot not spamming Shadow charges now and then with good combos to.

Well.. Noob can't throw clones out against Cyrax because if he trades with a Net it's huge damage for Cyrax. Don't use the word Spam or Spamming.

Zoning: Controlling space on the stage.

Spamming: Throwing out Specials, Normals, Pokes.. etc for no reason and in a predicable pattern.

Well.. Noob can't throw clones out against Cyrax because if he trades with a Net it's huge damage for Cyrax. Don't use the word Spam or Spamming.

Zoning: Controlling space on the stage.

Spamming: Throwing out Specials, Normals, Pokes.. etc for no reason and in a predicable pattern.

Lol why'd you call him out?

He complimented DR.

DR zoned.

You spam :]

People that say spam are people that get mad because they can't figure out how to punish someone for doing the same thing over and over again. If you turtle while I'm hucking forceballs at you, I'm going to keep chucking them till you make me stop.
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Couldn't he have thrown out a bit more tackles?

I know if he trades he's funked, but his tackles come out much faster than Mus-Tard's net.
Giving him time to react with a block after he throws them.

I know if he trades he's funked, but his tackles come out much faster than Mus-Tard's net.

He probably didn't want to risk it in the slightest just because of that dumbphuck 80%+ combo

A risky decision but smart as well. Unless you got a breaker.

Yea he could have, but he wouldn't had to time them right.

The tackle comes out faster, but the recovery is slow plus blocking isn't instant in MK.