Events that will or won't be taken for granted for the MK7

allenb

Hey guys, I'm new to the boards. My very first thread! :p
So, the ideia of this thread is to point events from Mortal Kombat Deception that will likely be taken, or not, for granted for the next one. So what do you think really happened on Deception?

Re: Events that will or won't be taken for granted for the

allenb said:
Hey guys, I'm new to the boards. My very first thread! :p
So, the ideia of this thread is to point events from Mortal Kombat Deception that will likely be taken, or not, for granted for the next one. So what do you think really happened on Deception?

I don't get your question....what happened on Decpetion....well i killed the Dragon King with people...I won Konquest then i did a tap dance about dogs

How can you not know what he's talking about. He means which endings in MKD are real and which ones are false.

I'd say, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac, Dairou and Jade's ending are real.

Noob-Smoke's is real except for Sub Dieing

I hope Kira's ending is real.

Oh and don't forget Raiden's ending! That has to be real, as he wastes Shujinko and i can't see shujinko returning! :twisted:

ermacs and liu kangs for sure. Raidens rocks so that will follow on. hope kiras and jades are kept too. sub cant die so noob-smoke's in gone.

I can't see Shujinko winning alhough I doubt the bad guys won again, I doubt Raiden's is true due to them saying they wanted Shujinko to be the next Lui Kang, however I think Lui Kang will come back, and him and Jinko will have a little heat going on, I'm a Subby fan if you can't tell so I like his ending :), Scorps to me won, although Ed Boon says he's his favorite character so if he let Scorp win some may revolt on the fact he's doing that for the soul purpose of being stupid, I also wouldn't be surprised at either of Goro or Kahn's being true, they did a great job on finding a curve to bring them back.

I hope Raiden's is false. I really grew close to Shujinko during our adventures in Konquest mode. I'd hate to think he spent his whole life looking for those komidogu, realizing his mistake, then killing Onaga, only to be wasted by Raiden. That sucks! I want a happy ending for Shujinko.

Tanya's is false (obviously) but I hope she didn't get killed as stated in Jade's ending. I think Tanya is an excellent villian.

I hope Kenshi's is true. Hotaru sucks!

I hope Scorpion becoming the champion of the elder gods is true. But I doubt he was the one to defeat Onaga.

Mileena's is definetly false. No way she'll be princess of Edenia.

But I do hope that Baraka's is false as well. I want Mileena to live. I'm tired of her having to be brought back cause some villian wants her to work for them.

Sub-Zero's ending doesn't really have anything to do with anyone else, so his is most likely true.

Sindel's ending might be true if they work it in as a "earthrealm warriors kicked Onaga's ass, and Sindel helped by doing that incantaion."

Havik's might be true, cause all he did was bring Shao Kahn back. And though I make it sound like nothing...come on. It's Shao Kahn. He's been beaten so many times...the man is a joke.

Li Mei's may be true, cause it gives her a nice angle as the "vengeful widow" for the next game. If she's in it that is.

Kabal's ending maybe true. But then they'd have to find a way to bring Havik back, and I hope they do cause he's cool.

Ermac's is definetly true.

Nightwolf's is most likely false, and/or will be ignored.

Bo' Rai Cho's ending can be true cause it doesn't really affect anyone other than himself and Baraka's army.

Noob Smoke is false.

Shujinko's ending, I'm hoping against hope is the real one. Especially since you consider you spend a great deal of time following Shujinko's storyline. It's only fitting.

Hotaru's ending is false. And F**k him anyway, he sucks.

Ashrah's is true.

Dairou, hopefully since Hotaru dies in it. I hate him so much!

Kobra's ending is false. There's no way those three losers could beat all the heroes!

Darrius...who cares? It's frickin Orderrealm. Screw them

Kira's is most likely true. Kobra doesn't seem like the kinda guy who makes more than one appearance in a Mortal Kombat game.

Liu Kang's is definetly true. The man is back baby!

Goro...HELL NO! Kitana must live! LIVE I TELL YOU!

And Shao Kahn's ending is just stupid so I won't even comment on it. But I will say, No, definetly not true.

And that's my two cents!

hmmm... well i know every1 where subby is killed isnt true cause that is agains nature. it will cause a mob of rioters(me and a couple of drunken trmkers... you'll help me, right?) to destroy the next game and take ed boon hostage.

back on topic... Kira's ending is probably true.

Scorps might be true, you never know

Jade's is probably true, cause what would happen to tanya when the edenians come back and kick her ass?

Sindel's might be true, on the sole fact that it would bring back ninja reptile (look at the ending pics if ur confused)

Kabal or Haviks is probably true, for the purpose of a new super villain in the next game.

ashrah's aint, cause NOob cant die.

ermac=true
Lui=true

Kenshi's i hope not because as much as i hate hotaru as a character, i love him as a fighter.

Subby's and Bo's true cause it means killin tarkatans.

Baraka's and mileena's not true cause how could mileena be the princess,or die again cause she's died how many times now?

well, thats my fifteen bucks(beet that :wink:)

there is also the chance that some endings will be rewritten. Like Scorp's ending in MK:DA was rewritten. He never reached the heavens and got ripped apart he escaped the soul-thingy just before and got to see the elder gods.

But I generally hope Raiden's is true.

ok this is what i think happens Based on the endings i have unlocked in Arcade mode
Scorpion ends up killing Onaga... Ermac helps free the 5 earthrealm warriors who are under Onagas spell (Jax Sonya Blade Kitana Kung Lao & Johnny Cage)..with the help of Liu Kang.....Liu Kang reunites with his body ...

Milenna sends the invitation to Baraka to meet with her , but Baraka sends a lookalike in his place...Melinna thinks its him and hills him..Baraka then shows up and tears her @$$ up...

SubZero fights off the Tarkatan hordes with the help of his new armor ..this attracts Hotaru who hunts subzero ( who later finds kenshi).. kenshi and subzero trekk across outworld trying to find the portal to earthrealm... Hotaru confronts them and blinds subzero with a strong projectile...kenshi is left unaffected and kills hotaru as he attemts to finish off subzero ......

im not sure about the Noob Smoke ending ...nor Ashrahs ending ..but imma be fair and say that Noob takes over the Neatherrealm ( but dosnt kill subzero) then Ashrah kills Noob (after Smoke refuses to help Noob)to free herself from the realm...

finally Raiden kills Shujinko...but shujinko dosnt defeat Onaga( Raiden can still have justification for killing him)

Let´s see one bt one:

ASHRAH - probably true (Noob dies)
BO RAI CHO - true
BARAKA - sounds false (see Mileena)
DAIROU - probably false (see Kenshi)
DARRIUS - probably true
ERMAC - you can bet your life it´s true
HAVIK - Shao Kahn is in Gamecube MKD, so this one is true
HOTARU - as false as a 3 dollars coin
JADE - true if Tanya wouldn´t be in MK7
KABAL - false (see Havik)
KENSHI - I hope it´s true (Hotaru ripped! This is cool!)
KIRA - probably true
KOBRA - 99,9% chance of false
LIU KANG - true, true, true!
LI MEI - false
MILEENA - probably true (and Kitana will begin MK7 hunting her clone)
NIGHTWOLF - false
NOOB-SMOKE - false
RAYDEN - true (happening after Shujinko´s ending)
HANZO "SCORPION" HATTORI - false (see Shujinko)
SINDEL - half true (they´ll say Shujinko killed Onaga, but with a little help from Sindel)
SHUJINKO - the true ending of the game
SUB ZERO - true, but Subby don´t die
TANYA - false

very impressive list :). I'd say it deserves Karma, but that is an oppinion so i don't know if it would get it.