G4's Top 100 games of all time

That's your opinion. But you equate Angry birds and ios or cell phone game to a triple A franchise like God of war. Saying it's better because more people have access to it is crazy. look at Mw sells millions of copies but is nothing more then a flash in the pan. And the reason is't so popular is because it's what .99 cents?

G4 is trash now their gaming opinion has been completely discredited with this list. they're the T.V version of IGN let their ignorance shine.

Yeah but it transcends demographics, gaps, cultures. GOW could never do that.

G4 tries too hard to be Spike TV.

And Spike TV sucks imo, only good thing about it is MXC. Tired of all those lame ass CSI marathons.

I agree with the top, but disagree with the sentence at the end.

No way ;) ^('o')^ <(score) lol

G4 has been around for a while now and before they turned into a Cops and cheaters marathon daily special. They provided some of the best gaming news and X-play gave solid reviews on games.

Soooooo true. Ninja warrior was fun show, but when Cops, Cheaters and the like came in I stopped watching completely. I don't wanna watch oxygen on my gaming channel.

Last edited:
GTA III should be in the top ten.

It's better than Bioshock.

How the shit did that get #3?

WHERE IS RESIDENT EVIL 2?

I want to say that too!!!

Also, where is Bloodrayne 2, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Final Fantasy X, and Final Fantasy X-2?

Btw, Pokemon Red and Blue was my generation of Pokemon. I loved Silver and Yellow. Lugia! :love:

It was released 2 1/2 yrs ago I think that's a little too soon to talk about it's historical impact let alone call it the biggest turning point.

Uhhh... The comment of mine that you were quoting here was referring to SMB, not Angry Birds.

this list is up and down in my opinion. then again i don't bother with G4 anymore whens it comes to video games because they've totally ruined what they used to be about. the last 3-4 years they've been trying to be the new MTV or something like that, only one problem with that though. THEY SUCK AT IT!!!!

MK1 over 2 and UMK3 makes no damn sense either. Plenty of other series are represented by their improved sequels here, so what gives?

I think MK1 was the right choice. It helped kick-start the ESRB, featured the first hidden character in a fighting game, invented the juggle combo, and made MKII look even more phenomenal in comparison.

No way ;) ^('o')^ <(score) lol

Soooooo true. Ninja warrior was fun show, but when Cops, Cheaters and the like came in I stopped watching completely. I don't wanna watch oxygen on my gaming channel.

This is exactly why dropping G4 was one of the smartest moves DirecTV EVER made, and frankly, I wish more cable and satellite providers would threaten G4 with following suit if they don't drop this bullshit programming that has NOTHING to do with why that channel was established in the first place! I am a DirecTV subscriber, so that tells you enough as to whether or not I watched this garbage.