Master All Fighters issue

medeasin

So, I'm trying to get the 24 hours per character thing through Tag Practice mode and rubberbanding a button each night. It's worked at least half the time or more, but sometimes, the time logged for a character will reset back to before the practice session. It's happened with Cage, Sonya, Sektor, Cyrax so far. Each had 20 hours or so, and then a day later, 1 hour. Anyone else experience this? (Sorry, I love MK but playing 24 hours each character is not a fun option to me.)

I have gotten this issue before and i have a fix -- unban the buttons, walk over to the oponent and do a simple strike before you exit the practice mode. Also, if you use the record function in a session; consider it a bust -- for some people the time will not log right.

I have gotten this issue before and i have a fix -- unban the buttons, walk over to the oponent and do a simple strike before you exit the practice mode. Also, if you use the record function in a session; consider it a bust -- for some people the time will not log right.

Awesome, thanks! I have been hitting the opponent with each character when I start the practice but not at the end.

I never quite understood how the record function is supposed to be used on the PS Vita. I've recorded actions and rewatched them but then what.

For offense:
A good way to practice your mix ups is to record a part of a string, play it back and finish the string after the playback.

For defense:
Put the cpu in expert mode - record him when he start to apply preassure and practice getting out of situations ( again, you can't do anything until the playback is over)

Other than that, its just to record your best combo and watch in amazement.

Thanks again for the playback explanation.

ARGH! I just lost another 24h from Cyrax and Sector. This time I had them attack before exiting Tag Practice. I checked Necropolis to see their stat times (over 24h). Then I went back into Practice Mode for combo practice (with different char). Then online. Then I checked Necropolis again and their times were back to 1 hour. So frustrating. Maybe I'll try them again but not go directly back to Practice Mode afterwards? This is so weird. Happened with Cage and Sonya but eventually Sonya's time stuck but Cage lost his.

Try strike-tag-strike before you exit -- this is what I do on Tag mode just to make sure. I once had 24 hrs in a mileena/sektor team but mileena kept her time and sektor reset to 6 hrs. After that I always make sure to strike with both players.

Try strike-tag-strike before you exit -- this is what I do on Tag mode just to make sure. I once had 24 hrs in a mileena/sektor team but mileena kept her time and sektor reset to 6 hrs. After that I always make sure to strike with both players.

I do that too. So far, the times are being kept. I've become superstitious and will go from Practice Tag mode to Fight mode with one of the characters, finish a fight, then exit, then check Necropolis. My theory is that maybe the times gathered in practice get erased if I go directly from Practice to online. Doesn't make sense but I'm desperate here, haha! I appreciate your input!

So, I'm trying to get the 24 hours per character thing through Tag Practice mode and rubberbanding a button each night. It's worked at least half the time or more, but sometimes, the time logged for a character will reset back to before the practice session. It's happened with Cage, Sonya, Sektor, Cyrax so far. Each had 20 hours or so, and then a day later, 1 hour. Anyone else experience this? (Sorry, I love MK but playing 24 hours each character is not a fun option to me.)

After you let your system on overnight make sure to play or beat one match (not round) for the characters to secure the hours. I guess tag would make the most sense. But yeah if you don't do this you will loose the hours. I'm telling you who ever came up with that trophy use to work for Satan smh